United States-N Korea Summit

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GiantDuckFan, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Oh Lawdy Trump didn't walk out of the meeting bad bad news for the democrats the duck and Winston. It's 12:30am and they are still meeting more bad news for the all libtards. What are they going to say on the View will Joy think about giving Trump a Behar? When Deniro says "are you talking to me?" will anyone be listening now? What is going to be the punchline on Colbert? Will Pelosi Galore and Hillary get the vapors? Will Chuckie and Bite Me Biden's hair plugs pop out? Oh Lawdy Trump and Kim Jong Un gonna sign sumpin oops there goes Jim Acosta and Don Lemon jumping off the Empire State building. It's 12:45 they done signed sumpin there goes Baldwin and Rosie gasing up the dingy heading out of the country, bon voyage MF's. Oh wait a minute looks like Mueller is now going after Trump for colusion with NOKO to steal the next election. It's 2:15 Dennis Rodman is on CNN happy an estatic wearing a MAGA hat Cuomo throws up on the set. Lebron James and Colin Kaepernick just seen grieving and consoling each other. Reports are that Al Sharpton has locked himself in his room and heard weeping. Lastly hearing Obama is on a flight to Cuba and Hillary is on a flight to Venezuela.
    Oh+lawdy+girl+u+don+up+now+_77edfc88dd04961935786c0f63d66028.png
    "Oh Lawd what dem dems gonna do now"

2. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Signed an agreement for complete denuclearization with security guarantees. Is that successful enough @Winston1 ?

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pretty cool,.. hope it leads to something amazing,.. it's just a start though, NK has misled us before, and don't be fooled by rocketman, he's a murdering little shit.. President Trump moved the goalposts a little, the documents is less than he demanded, but I think that's ok,.. again it's a start, a good start I think...

4. GiantDuckFan

No, that's wrong dachsie,.. Kim Jong Un pledged on Tuesday to work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean peninsula while Washington committed to provide security guarantees for its old enemy.

Calm down girl :) I think It's an encouraging start, but the document signed settled nothing.

Tip of my hat to President Trump, well done and he seemed Presidential.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Oh yea the details have to be worked out. But it was a successful summit. He agreed to destroy one of his missile sites. That's a really good start

6. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

They also agreed to get the remains of our POW/MIA home

7. GiantDuckFan

the language is a sort of legalese, "committed" basically means,.. agree to work towards,.. It is not a deal, it is an agreement to work towards a deal.

I'm watching Trump during the press conference,.. he's so revved up, so excited, he doesn't want the press conference to stop.

singapore summit document
    http://time.com/5309425/donald-trump-kim-jong-un-summit-document-full-text/

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

“Peace in our time.”

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  9. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

It is a back brace.
    [​IMG]

GiantDuckFan likes this.