United States-N Korea Summit

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GiantDuckFan, Jun 11, 2018.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No he didn't.

1. The United States and the DPRK commit to establish new U.S.-DPRK relations in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity.
    2. The United States and the DPRK will join their efforts to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula.
    3. Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.
    4. The United States and the DPRK commit to recovering POW/MIA remains, including the immediate repatriation of those already identified.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Hyperbole, table for one. LaSalle, you know this is bullshit. It was mostly educated middle-income folks who voted for Trump and lazy leeches who didn't bother to go to the polls. It's funny that you think Fox is state-sponsored. Whom do you think sponsors CNN, MSN, ABC, CBS, NBC?

I love Waffle House. Cracker Barrel too. I don't watch Fox News though.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Like perhaps a NoKo missile to start a proxy war with China? Because war is profitable. Hillary was counting on it.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Table for many, but I was exaggerating the 80 percent, it’s probably 85. ;)

5. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

All of the food stuff is in the burger thread.

6. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

@Winston1 You seem to be rooting for failure so you can have further justification of your hatred for Trump. Let the process play out. NoKo is the master of propaganda. They also are trying to save face. You didn't expect things to happen overnite I hope. Trump tweeting optimistically about it is better than him tweeting that things may or may not happen. That gives NoKo an out he isn't willing to give them. He said it was going to happen to let them know he means business. Again, let the process play out and try not to believe the sky is falling.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Most detailed map here via precincts. A lot of work went into this. You can zoom in and find your district.

2016-US-President-by-Precinct-1460x820-min (1).png

KyleK and LSUTiga like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Surprising there is so much blue in Alaska. There are a state full of hard working independent rugged outdoor types. I'll bet non of the crab fishermen voted for HRC.

9. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

i spent a lot of time in washington state its not red by any means

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Kinda the point of the map and the electoral college. It's as red as it looks. Your most populated areas don't speak for everyone.

LSUpride123 likes this.