United States-N Korea Summit

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GiantDuckFan, Jun 11, 2018.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Would you have been happy if when they met, Trump slapped little Kim and started a war?

What the fuck else is he supposed to say to a DICTATOR that is openly coming to the table?

"Nah, fuck you, I like war".

You have some much blind hatred for Trump everything with him is on a slant with you.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So far, yes. That is exactly what he is doing.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No I’d have been happy if he had a substantive dialogue and actually created a condition to have a serious peace treaty. He used it for a photo op and has said nothing more.

No I have a strong distaste for how he acts and his baffling love of Putin and other dictators. I really despise how he treats our allies....and how he compares a murderer, treaty breaking jackbooted thug like Putin to our European allies, who at worst are jay walkers compared to Putin’s serial killer (literally). I don’t like how he tries to give preferential treatment to ZTE, a spying arm of China at the expense of our own companies. Was it in return for the trade marks Ivanka received? I don’t like his crass hypocrisy....asking waivers for additional foreign employees of his properties while kicking legal immigrants out of the Army to kill their efforts at becoming citizens. I don’t like much he does. I don’t like his initiating a trade war , again with our allies that actually will hurt his supporters more than anybody else. In fact he is barely a smidgeon better than that total waste of human flesh HRC. He is nothing but a con man looking out for his own, a worthless sack of flesh.

4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Wow. You seem close to ripping off a kids MAGA hat and throwing his drink in his face.

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No I understand many are just fed up with the way things were. They have a lot of hope.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Good one, ouch!

7. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

You want 8 more years of Obama? How about 4 years of HRC? Thank God you didn't get what you want.

LSUpride123 and Bengal B like this.
  8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Are you talking to me? Were you around this board the last few years? There was no one who pointed out Obama and HRC’s faults and destructive actions than I. Go back and read and learn. Only @shane0911 hated her more, ask him.
    Just because I see Trump for the autocratic gas bag he is doesn’t mean I support those two or their successors.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

According to whom, exactly? And is that what you REALLY thought possible with Dear Leader? Earlier you referred to them as "pricks" but somehow you wanted a "substantive dialogue"?

What makes you think a "condition" isn't in existence? What makes you think that no further comment is a de facto capitulation?

It's quite simple. He's put America first....he's stopped kissing everyone else's arse at the expense of America. Trade wars? What, with countries who were already fucking us up the ass? Thank God he finally removed the offending unit.

There are so many things you don't know. He cares more about America, and YOU, than you do. America has been run by a rogue intelligence agency for far too long. He's rattled their asses and they don't like it. You know how I know that? Read the headlines, it's really that simple.

I'll ask again....do you REALLY believe that the "Hawaiian missile scare" in January was the result of one simpleton boob pressing the wrong button? Hint: At that level, it takes a minimum of TWO to initiate an alert.

LSUTiga likes this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No that’s apparently what Trump thought of the dear leader. DJT is the one who generated unrealistic expectations with his own words. I’m just comparing what’s happening to Trumps rhetoric.

Starting a trade war that will impact those who support him the most doesn’t seem like the wisest way to get them our of our arses. I have no problem with the idea we need to better trade agreements but the simplistic view he seems to have on trade goes back to the 1950’s andisnt valid today. Likewise how do you explain the ZTE decision. This is a company that not only cheated on trade but used its equipment to spy on us. There are other exemptions he’s provided that help his business. Is that loving America.

How do you explain and excuse his treatment of NATO and romance with Putin? It seems like he’s aided every one of Putin’s wishes. NATO is being destabized. Syria and Assad are winning the civil war. We are being weakened and losing even more international respect than Obama lost. He’s more like Putin’s asset than the president.
    As to your deep state paranoia I’ll leave that alone.