United States-N Korea Summit

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GiantDuckFan, Jun 11, 2018.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

They should give the patents an option keep your kids and go back where you came from or be separated.

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

You prevent it by building a wall, not more cages.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Winston is a slave of the MSM. He knows children are not being caged like animals but the lie furthers the narraive. What the democrats are doing is simple math.

Trump= Great economy= more jobs especially blacks and latinos= losing more of the black and latino votes for democrats= democrats needing more illegals in our country for LaRaza and other leftist latino groups and politicians to round up and convince to vote democrat.

Simple math.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Fair point but there’s no wall nor does it seem imminent. Does that justify cages?

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So tell me caca do you think the pictures of the children in cages are fake? Do you think they’re all actors and the scenes are created out of whole cloth by the MSM? I guess you believe Trump St all over your apparently lying eyes.
    As to the rest of your racist, nativist rant you seem like you’d be more comfortable in Hitler’s Germany or Breshnev’s Soviet Union than in the United States.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I too believe there should be less cages. A wall would do that. Keep showing it on the tube and maybe that wall looks like a better idea? Build it and the potential for family separations drops to negledgable. Reduces cost on border patrol and forces Mexico to fend for their own. California Mexican labor trade is forced to 1099 their labor force and the funding for the wall increases. Price of goods will rise and the left will have to bitch about something else after realizing Monyecka now comes at a premium to clean house. Jobs open for those who abuse the welfare system. The hits just keep coming.

Build it already. Tired of being the softest country with the means to excel otherwise. Tired of other countries sending their thugs to train more thugs and I'm tired of greedy fucks increasing their bottom line on 3rd world labor and I'm damn tired of the middle class getting fucked in the middle.

Or let it all just go on while we point our moral fingers at the results of what's already been proven wrong. That's what days like these represent. Don't like it, change it, but do not make it worse. More of what we are already doing is only gonna get worse.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Exactly

8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

It's not like there isn't already a wall, make it bigger and what does it accomplish? does it solve the smaller problem of illegals crossing into the US?.. no, it doesn't change why those people want to come to our country. Will a bigger wall stop them, will it help? maybe, probably not,.. motivated humans are smart, where there's a will, there's a way,.. a way to get in.

The point of Trump's wall is to serve as an image, to show that he's doing something about our illegal immigrant problem, but it won't solve anything. By the way, the recent hubbub, is small potatoes in the big picture, just a wedge issue both sides are using politically, which has no bearing on fixing the problem.

If I were absolute king, the problem would be solved. Change the stupid law that says babies born in the US are automatically American citizens, make "the mother legally entered the US" as part of the new equation. Undocumented people show up at hospitals, give them medical aid, call the cops and have them taken away to be processed, sorry no crying allowed.

The biggest culprit in all of this mess is American industry,.. and neither dems nor repubs have the political nerve to touch that. Make the employer take responsibility for whom they hire,.. large fines, I mean huge fines, for hiring any undocumented workers, and raid their offices and factory floors often.

Tighten up the documents,.. make it extremely tough to get driver's licences and ID cards.

The biggest problem and the hardest to solve is the illegals who are already here,.. the government right now is totally overwhelmed and under staffed,.. I've heard it would take years just to process those who didn't show up on their hearing dates.

To get a handle on all this would take a National resolve, on par with landing on the moon. It would take a staggering number of caseworkers and law enforcement,.. with a lot of ugliness involved no doubt,.. the price paid for decades of non-action.

but I'm not king, not much is going to change,.. the democrats are horribly pandering to the Hispanic vote and the republicans want their cheap labor. Trump wants people to believe, a wall is a solution.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    kcal, Bengal B and Winston1 like this.
  9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Like this one?
    [​IMG]
    or this?
    [​IMG]

Those are circa 2014. I do not remember even ONE post on this topic of cages when it happened under Obama. What's happening now is that the literal flood of humans who have come in, have made it nearly impossible for the US to process them. Under US Law, after 3 days, children are required to be moved to a shelter. The shelters as many have pointed out are almost always a step up from what they left behind. They are being fed, given a roof, and access to bathrooms and showers. It's not just Mexicans. It's Guatemalans, Salvadorans, Nicaraguans, Hondurans, Columbians, etc. What was their quality of life there? A straw hut, dirty water, and a hole in the ground to take a dump?

It's never a good thing for families to be separated but it's THOSE families who are instigating the outcome. You know how many times a day, legal citizens of the US get arrested in front of their kids and those kids have to go to foster care? It sucks but that's what happens and I fail to see why the US should adopt a different policy for non-citizens.

They are breaking the law. No other country would allow the criminal to set the rules. These people should be turned back, sent home, no questions. I don't want a facility for temporary housing, I don't want to feed, clothe, and educate them. I don't want to pay for their healthcare or anything else. Unless all the people complaining about it are willing to take in a family, then the complaining needs to stop.

kcal, KyleK, Frogleg and 1 other person like this.
  10. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

You do realize the "cage" pictures were from the Obama area, right?