United States-N Korea Summit

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GiantDuckFan, Jun 11, 2018.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Whatever makes you feel comfortable snowflake.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Call em as I see em HOSS. Yeah HOSS guess vball will just wish I were dead like GW that will take care of my dumb ass ugh? I may or may not need schoolin HOSS but if I did HOSS neiher you HOSS nor vball has anything of value to teach me. Well I'll tell you ole HOSS Vball should skip school and go to church.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

It's still a free country until another Clinton or Obama gets back in so you are certaintly free to wish death on whom you want but I can also say something about it. Sorry I ruffled your panties there snowflake.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Dumb ass? Lol. Shouldn't be so hard on ya self. I don't wish you dead because your sphere of influence is nada. You might want to avoid the hyperbole and emotional drama. It's absolutely out of the lib playbook.

Thick skull make for difficult education.

Yeah, that's it. Church will fix me. :rolleyes:

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Wow what a snappy comeback. My nada sphere got your and ole HOSS's dander up. Asked you a few questions so cat got your tongue or your skull is too thick to have answers. You might want to have just a smidgen of compassion and think about a 94 year old guy who is still grieving from the recent loss of the love of his life Barbara. What it must feel like to lose your life partner at that age. Yeah church or maybe some deep thought about where your mind is right now.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Reminds me of when Michael Savage called Rush Limbaugh a liberal.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I'm prepared to give him as much compassion as he gave to your fellow Americans when he lied to them in order to have them kill innocents. Yeah....fuck George Bush.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are all class

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Pretty much so. Degrading a person for a political belief is exactly as she described, a page from the libs playbook. I'd presume she is discharging a belief based on an informed decision rather than a best guess. But that comes from knowing a person rather than soliciting a belief from a simple comment. I'd imagine if she said the same about bam bam, you would praise the notion with another stupid gif. But I am just getting to know you, so the assumption is still mediocre at best.

Very few women I would follow into war. She is one of them and that is based entirely on an informed decision. That and she is pretty handy in the kitchen. Winning!

Learn and live, I say...

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Nailed it.

Ditto.

I am. What is with avocados this season? So slow to ripen. The latest product I'm trying to embrace...my son uses these for X-Country...
    [​IMG]