United States-N Korea Summit

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GiantDuckFan, Jun 11, 2018.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

So I guess you missed all those pictures of him pal'd up with Jessie Jackson huh.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I don’t too much like Jesse either. I’m also not making excuses for the fucking Democrats. Again, I blame them more than anything, it’s their fault we have this douche in the White House.

And..... and........ it’s starting to look like they may fuck up 2020 as well.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

If they continue with this line of rhetoric they most certainly will. People are growing tired of it just as someone posted earlier. I hope he wins just so I can watch their asses melt down even more. Pretty sure all we are missing is for our resident Ms Cleo to proclaim that he has 0% chance to get re-elected then it will be a lock.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

This is it. People who wouldn't like him for the most part or who have been on the fence, are coming to his defense because even they can see the ridiculous hypocritical vitriol. It is so over the top. It's beyond anything the former resident dealt with.

It's amazing to me, as was already pointed out, that a President's daughter upon sharing an image of herself with her toddler child, would be called a feckless cunt and the left would stay silent. It's wrong....completely wrong....every day it's wrong....and had it been someone saying it about any other former first child, people would be going apeshit......oh, wait, will I get in trouble for using the word ape? :rolleyes:

What I also find entertaining is the left accusing Trump of being the cause for the increase in incivility between people and groups. Absolute horseshit. Are we expected to believe that folks like Bee and DeNiro just became obnoxious and uncivil? Did the entire left just NOW buy their first book of cuss words? Good God. This is how they really feel! They were just too phony and too dishonest to ever say it. They owe Trump gratitude for freeing them from the shackles of judgement. Now we all know what we're dealing with. People cannot be forced to like or even respect other people. It can only move forward if everyone admits what they really think. We are there. What we've had before this was phony, fake, dishonest, and backhanded.

Does anyone realize that in Hollywood, lots of "libs" really hate gays? Hate Jews? Endorse sexual harassment? Act like dictators who take everyone else's money? The fear of being disenfranchised or not belonging has created a society that isn't real. Trump is real. EVERYONE has a voice, and a place at the table, including those who would give their lives for the 2nd, who would proudly say they are a believer, who would say they believe in traditional marriage, and yes, LaSalle, those who don't support legalizing pot. The left has to stop shutting down anyone who isn't in lock-step with their thought process. They truly are turning people in to Trump supporters.

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

nice post, @uscvball, but realize there are a vast number of intelligent people who see things totally different.

I have deep character issues with Trump, I couldn't vote for him, but I wish him well until Mueller's report is issued. If Trump is found criminally clean, I'll admit I was duped, if he's the crook I think he is, he's gotta be tossed.

I guess I'd prefer the dems to gain Senate control, as a check against Trump going hog-wild.

I don't really want the dems to take control of the House,.. they would move to impeach over a traffic ticket, that's bad for our country. Doesn't matter who controls really, if impeachment is warranted or possibly warranted, public opinion will decide the matter, congressmen will bend to their constituents will,.. being reelected is their highest priority.

I'm going to post this again, it shows the dems, repubs, and Trump,.. are all in on it together

We're screwed, a third party is our only hope

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    HalloweenRun and kcal like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Then we are screwed. No third party candidate has a chinaman's chance. If billionaire H. Ross Perot couldn't pull it off how can somebody with even less funding.

7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Perot was a joke, his VP embarrassingly horrible

I believe, we're just waiting on the right guy at the right time, have faith in our people, throwing both party's out of power, is going to be our next great American moment

Bengal B likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Please allow me to introduce a man of wealth and taste...
    Crypto Millionaire John McAfee Announces 2020 Presidential Run
    Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 11.55.30 PM.png
    https://www.celebritynetworth.com/a...-john-mcafee-announces-2020-presidential-run/

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He has devilish good looks but what's puzzling me is the nature of his game. Looks like he wants to increase the value of his cryptocoins. I know a guy who talks about having 180,000 or so dogecoins and what he is going to buy when the value skyrockets. How much are 180,000 dogecoins worth, you may ask. They were worth $1000 when he bought them. Now they are worth less than $700.