Uneducated dumbasses

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Nov 10, 2016.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Or so they said.

Trump beat Clinton White "educated" men 54 - 39. I wasn't surprised. Most just didn't speak up because arguing with a beta SJW is pointless.

Trump also had 45% of the "educated" white woman vote. 45%. My guess these are the women on top.

Back to the point, this topic was NEVER an issue when Romney or Obama ran.

They made huge deals about Obama and the minority vote, ignoring over 60% of the black population does not have a college degree; even more for "Latinos".

Again, we never heard about Obama winning with dumb black people. Just with Trump.

This is the type of shit the working class just rejected. I hope they take notice.......

Bengal B, islstl, COTiger and 2 others like this.
  2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I have always thought that women would be a large lean towards Trump, accepting his typical male behaviour over her weak acceptance of Bills behaviour. Who wants a woman leader that allows immoral behaviour to go unchecked?

islstl likes this.
  3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Lol, what vball said. All of a sudden, liberal women want to put their bra's back on

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

As a leader, yes, that's problematic. Where it's a particular problem in Hillary's case is that she mocked other women for doing so and for those who choose to stay at home and pursue a more traditional role, not to mention that lib females gave Hillary a pass because they "like" Bill. Imagine the scorn Nancy or Laura would have gotten had they done the same and they weren't running for office.

Winston1 and LSUpride123 like this.
  5. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

this was exactly my wife's point of view

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

When the majority of the minority according to your numbers are uneducated then you don't have to point it out because they are the majority. Uneducated doesn't mean stupid it means no college degree.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No doubt LaSalle. However that fits as well with uneducated whites. The liberals use it as a slur against whites....or more accurately anyone who doesn't vote for them.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yeah I see how it could be perceived that way. That's not how I meant it though, especially since I am an uneducated white person.

uscvball likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Now it's OK to pinch her on the ass
    cause women's liberation is a thing of the past.
    - Bengal B

10. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Another thing that rubs me the wrong way is the way women are making victims out of themselves so easily. As in, "What are we going to do with this evil man in power? What will we tell our daughters?"

You know what I tell my daughters? I tell them that I don't play the victim, and they should never do that, either. Being a woman has never presented a problem for me. In many ways, I see a power in being a female, and I hope I have passed that on to my girls.

What a group of self-leathers are these social justice warrior types. I an education professor like that in college. The whitest little blond granola chick you've ever seen, and she would go on and on about how she was ashamed to be white. Please...why would you be ashamed of your race?

By that same token, some of these women seem to be ashamed to be women. That has just not been my experience.

shane0911, APPTiger, Winston1 and 4 others like this.