UFC 202

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by tirk, Aug 20, 2016.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i dont hate mike goldberg but hes the verne lundquist of ufc. slip and rip, joe.

good thing rogan is always spot on and a humble passionate fella.

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I thought his leg was gonna buckle. I also thought he was gonna bleed out, lol but that's one tough chico right there.

In the end, great fight, political outcome. Folks will get over it and pony up for the next bloodbath.

3. CajunlostinCali

4. CajunlostinCali

Fascinating. Nothing he said was not true. I've only heard his snippets before and never really paid attention to who he is. His after in this fight earned a lot of respect outta me. More than I had before. He doesn't hide from being the gladiator folks want him to be. Went back and watched the first fight and realized a healthy diaz can be Connor's master any 2 out of 3. Likely 3 of 3, but that never will be.

Doesn't take away from the decision and the motive behind it. Dana's quest to be the best bloodsport for pay will roll over integrity and ultimately smear the sport. Shame because credibility in sports is longed for and those who get behind this one for that reason alone will be disappointed. Still, bring a bloodbath to town and every pearl drinking knuckle dragger will pony up their kids tuition to get just one more night behind the lights and pop corn.

I'll wait for the free link.

5. tirk

he gets stronger the more poison leaks out. always has. dont know how. didnt fall down after rd 1 i dont think, great fight. outcome is meaningless.

6. tirk

yeah hes always spoken the truth and challenged danas nonsense even if most couldnt understand him. which is why hes been held out of bigger matches and conor has been propped up higher than granny on the station wagon in vacation.

i completely agree about the running. conor or anyone should be looked down on for that.

man that can be one brutal sport. diaz is tough as there is. hes beaten up but headed out on the vegas strip. conor is reportedly at the hospital and also cant win a 5 rd fight here i dont think.