UF Game Day Photos

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Oct 8, 2007.

1. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

Great pix...got me homesick though...

thanks

:lsup:LSU!:lsup:LSU!:lsup:LSU!:lsup:LSU!

2. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Cool pics ! Glad the rain stayed away. It poured in Lafayette at around 5:00pm.

3. geauxgeauxhon

geauxgeauxhon blah blah blah

UF fans do not wear jean shorts. And no one is spitting on the gator fan or throwing a urine bag in their direction. Obviously photoshopped :dis: .

Thanks, those are cool pictures! But, man, does it look like it was hot!

4. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Just noticed something. In Post #6, second picture. That's one of of my office windows to the top right.

5. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Quite a few LSU fans wearing them too. :eek:

6. afinewagoneer

afinewagoneer Founding Member

here are some i took with my blackberry.

[​IMG]
    this was a 6 foot stuffed gator we strung up on a hydraulic flagpole.

[​IMG]
    the flag pole goes up 85 ft.

[​IMG]
    shot of the crowd following the band down the hill

pics from the west upper
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this is a stitch of 4 pics
    [​IMG]

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Wow, nice pics and good quality too.

I was amazed at the atmosphere too. I've been telling people, and I may have posted this but not sure, as long as we've been going to one or two games a year (Though last year I didn't get to go to any), we've always parked by the vet school and hung around Mike's cage, gift shop area.

I thought the talegates we saw coming in and around the West/Northwest of the stadium were it. I HAD NO idea about the magnitude of what went on behind the East side of the stadium. I was blown away and showed my wife/daughters pics and they are anxious to go to another game.

I felt like a fool after seeing what we'd been missing.

8. LSUgirlinTx

LSUgirlinTx Is it game time yet?

That's just going to encourage him to fall more in love with the crack berry. :grin:
    I wish you'd have gotten the "cant spell slut w/o LSU" guy. That would be a good responce to anyone talking about the "classless" LSU fans.

I like the panoramic one the best.

Has anyone posted the pics of everyone meeting at the tailgate?

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Well, I did post in the Florida forum about how their fans I'd spoken to said they were being treated well and told them about that guy with the sign. I didn't know how to post pics on swamp gas but I would've to show them that the majority of their/our fans were reasonable and had a great game day experience.

I also posted some pics of LSU/UF fans mingling in the USC forum and told them about the UF guy. I post there quite a bit and I've always held that our fans are so mych better, overall, than the stories that end up being repeated. Most realize that there are idiots in all fan bases and how they are the ones most talked about but some of them have shared some personal incidents that they've experienced over the years- and it wasn't done in a manner suggesting slamming our fans, but in response to inquisitions I've made over time.

Nevertheless, I guess I'm just a nut and it means a lot to me to be able to get along with ALL opponents and remember, at the end of the day, it is a game. Every college fan can love their team without hating the opponent each week. People are people and I'd never "Hate" someone based on their CFB team affiliation alone, rather, base that on the person as a whole......that sounds much deeper than it really is.

It's not easy, hell, I slip sometimes too and fly off the handle. In fact, it's very hard for me cause I have a lot of faults but I try to make a concerted effort to treat others respectfully.

Here ya go. BTW, great getting to meet you Sat.

>http://www.tigerforums.com/tigers-den/59862-thanks-team-katt.html<