UAB preparation

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Noth1ngfaced, Sep 1, 2013.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

post of the football season right there

sweet

2. islstl

LSU 41-10.

17-3 at the half.

We give up a 4th quarter meaningless touchdown.

GregLSU likes this.
  3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I like that but I think it'll be more like 31-3 at the half... we'll see a lot of new faces in the 2nd.

4. plotalot

plotalot Veteran Member

Almost isn't good enough, you can't guarantee shit. Hell you can't even spell. Did you witness Hill working out by himself to stay in game shape while on suspension? I seriously doubt it. What are Hill's current measurable football numbers? Who loaned Hill a copy of a playbook so he can be up to speed with the new offense? More questions you have no clue how to answer. Hill is 3rd on the depth chart (it may not be correct, but it is fact), not directly because of his troubles. He is 3rd because he returned to the team out of shape and not to speed mentally as a result of his suspension. LSU provides conditioning, diet and coaching that are arguably second to none and every day Hill was suspended he was missing out on a lot.

Really? So if I said Hilliard or Blue, you obviously couldn't prove my level of sobriety, but do you really think you have evidence to prove me wrong? I know you don't, just as I couldn't prove myself right. It is highly subjective and picking out who's better goes beyond statistics that are a lot closer than you might think and not in the order you might think. Besides, with LSU's RB by committee, who's the starter is really insignificant. They will all get their chances depending on situations and continue to get chances depending upon their success.
    When it comes to my ass, I'll chose more of a sure thing to bet on. However, I hope you are right and that he is better than he was last season.

I couldn't agree more. I'm not trying to give you a hard time, just trying to point out the not so obvious about the whole Hill situation.

5. skippy737

skippy737 Founding Member

No reason to risk hill on acrappy game... Make him hunger for the ball, until we play aurburn.
    Use these easy games to fix all our issues.
    And we have p l e n t y

6. islstl

I hope Hill sits out 4 games to be honest. Les needs to send a strong message.

What we can do in the meantime is to get Magee even more valuable reps and to also see if Hilliard has anything more to bring to the table, because we can still use that bruising back (other than using that fullback dive play).

7. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

I think you are on the wrong forum... This isn't Mississippi State we will not accidently drop one to UAB in our home opener. It will be 21-0 at the end of the first quarter. Not to mention we have a new offensive coordinator and with how well we executed on offensive we will have a lot more to build on the offensive side of the ball. I also think UAB will get a heavy doze of Jeremy Hill which I think will wear the blazers down. If Josh Booty doesn't throw that interception late in the fourth quarter we win that game in 2000.

8. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

Tahj Jones and Jenkins will be playing Saturday. Time to see how they do.

Tigers stacked. Birmingham Bama fricked. .

9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

o_O

10. Noth1ngfaced

Noth1ngfaced Veteran Member

LSUTiga likes this.