U Hurd it hear furst...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Don Castavez, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Castavez has got Tirk beat on the sex and nudes, his mind is in the gutter with the balloon clown. Didn't say I didnt oogle his pics however

shane0911 likes this.
  2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

So, what does that make you? :D

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Don't ask. He might tell us.

cul2969 and fanatic like this.
  4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Admittedly, I've only been following this on the periphery, but I haven't heard of anyone going to Izzo or Dantonio with allegations they didn't report. Or is this more about them hearing whispers and never following through?

5. BP

BP Founding Member

They are allegations, granted, but read a story on the report that ESPN did on "Outside the Lines." Again, these are allegations, but they are very serious allegations.

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

With Izzo, I don't think it's the lack of reporting. In 2010 he let former player Travis Walton, who was then an undergrad assistant, stay with the team after he allegedly punched a female student in the face. Walton was supposedly living in Izzo's basement at the time. Lots of witnesses to the event but Walton stayed with the team. After there was an additional allegation by another student that Walton participated in a gang rape against her, he was finally let go. Izzo now says he can't remember why Walton was dismissed....I don't buy that. But he opened himself up for additional criticism by supporting the now resigned President bitch, Lou Anna Simon, regarding the Nassar issue and asking whether or not the "right person" was convicted.

Dantonio is totally different. There are at least 16 MSU players accused of sexual assault or violence against women dating back to 2007 which is when Dantonio started at Mich St. He claims that every single case was reported to either the police or the Title IX office for investigation. I guess it begs the question that if there were 16 players accused, isn't there a problem and why wasn't it addressed? If Dantonio did what he said and reported them all, good for him. I'm not sure that absolves him of all responsibility but at least he crossed the T's and dotted the I's.

fanatic and Brian like this.
  7. BP

BP Founding Member

Good summation of the situation and excellent points. But, I mean, you know, boys will be boys. And, anyway, football is a violent sport

8. Brian

Brian Founding Member

The really bad look for Dantonio is that he's been caught lying about the numbers. .

And. .

In June you say this is the first time you've dealt with a sexual assault issue in your time there since 2007? 16 issues in?

Not to mention Dantonio reportedly as punishment had a player talk to his mother following his sexual assault. .what?

Not good.

9. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

I'm confused. Talked to Dantonio's or his own? This is critical info.

That BS aside, in this age of social media justice, people seem to forget the accused have rights too. If coaches jump the gun, they look like our current AD after the LaCrosse episode. Remind me why we hired that JA? Again, coaches should have zero input on a player accused of assault. University policy should dictate the course of action.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  10. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

No program will touch anyone remotely stained by this. 2018 - the year of the forbidden vagina.