Two heroes murdered in Portland, almost a third,

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, May 30, 2017.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Ok

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]

Trump's a pos, but Rex good lord, this has nothing to do with him,.. the murderer who did this is crazy sick in the head. Not everything is political

Portland MAX murder suspect held in isolation cell
    http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/horrific_scene_unfolds_on_max.html

The horrific scene unfolded on a crowded MAX train in less than 10 minutes between stops at the start of a long holiday weekend.

A known extremist terrorized a teenage girl wearing a hijab and her friend, then turned his rage on an Army veteran, a recent Reed College graduate, and an aspiring poet who just tried to calm him down, police and witnesses said.

Police say Jeremy Joseph Christian, 35, cut all three men in the neck, leaving two dead and another injured from knife wounds. The rampage, unlike anything the city has seen, stunned city leaders and left friends and strangers mourning the loss of two lives, applauding the selfless acts of heroes and condemning the racist vitriol that preceded the violence.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2017
    Winston1 likes this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I didn't blame Trump for the murders... I blamed him for his reluctance and insufficiency to condemn them... which adds to the atmosphere of intolerance he is effecting.

4. GiantDuckFan

Yeah, I get that now,.. the general consensus in Portland seems to be,.. Trump's statement, is too little, too late.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

If trump needs to speak every time two people die in the same city, he wouldn't have time to get off Chicago. I mean seriously people.

Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

I suppose so, it's a big deal here though.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Where was your outrage with pictures and wording when terrorist hit us in NY, Fla, Ca, Tx and Mass? One crazy man vs a worldwide reign of terror? Muslins are very lucky more of this hasn't happened with the hatred and carnage inflicted upon innocense here in the US and around the world. The death and horror these people have inflicted vs one guy? I myself have a valid distrust of all mulins because they have earned this distrust. I am still looking for these so called moderate muslims showing outrage and marching and doing something about it. Your outrage here an empty display of the lefts dangerous moral equivalence. You are a good foot soldier for the left and would have been a good "usefull idiot" for Stalin.

8. GiantDuckFan

useful only has one L

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

muslims

innocents

muslims

useful

I believe you when you said you went to USL

shane0911 and el005639 like this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I misspell because your boobs break my concentration cover them up bro and I will be winning spelling bee's in no time.