TwentyTen NASCAR Season

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by CajunlostinCali, Jan 22, 2010.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Well, it's Bristol...

Not gonna be any payback tween the young-ins cause NASCAR got em both in the trailer right now for a kiss and make up. Kinda pisses me off really. This is Bristol and now is the time to let em geaux.

[​IMG]

Now THATS victory lane in Bristol as the way it should be. Seems since they repaved Bristol and added the higher groove the racing has been less then impressive. Needs more banging and sh!t like payback is bout the only way you are gonna see it. The caution laps have decreased over the last half dozen. Some might say that is great but the racing has been lame lately, for Bristol standards.

Top 35 gonna bring some stress this weekend for some. I mentioned Boris Said needing to run top 25's to keep his ass outta that sling. Well his ass is in the sling as he sits in 37th, 14 points outta 36th which now is tied with 35th. David Stremme drives that car for Said this weekend.

Travis Kvapil is in 34th just 10 points ahead and lookey here, Brad Keselowski is 33rd just 17 points over 35th. Wouldn't be surprised if one of the above cars takes one of the other out. BK however is gonna have to play nice this weekend cause he got haters all around him. Reality is any car say, from David Regan in 27th on down is a threat to be moved on out of the top 35. That includes Ryan Newman. Ought to be a good race with the lower tier players this weekend. Where qualifying is a premium, Martinsville is next weekend...

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

yeah right. with their fingers crossed behind their backs. they both seem too pissy at each other to be good for long.

btw, i see logano took the poll. stuck gas pedal? :hihi:

3. CajunlostinCali

Sad but true, Bristol just ain't Bristol no mo. Good racing no doubt but the Bristol of old has died. You can count on three fingers or less any incidents that resulted from good hard racing. Other the Mark Martin getting hung up and wadding up damn near every pick I had today the balance of cautions were either blown right fronts or rain. :( Serious, there was better racing at Vegas and that is a mouthful cause after all, this was Bristol. What was once the hardest ticket in all of motor sports just got softer.

Martinsville, your next.

4. CajunlostinCali

All great things about this sport happen this day, despite it being the JJ sheaux. Be nice to see him in the wall, just saying.

[​IMG]

50 to 70% chance of rain all day...

5. OkieTigerTK

no race and no lsu baseball today. looks like im actually gonna have to get some work done around the house.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

:hihi:

You all know

7. OkieTigerTK

s.i.k.

:thumb:

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

bingo!

9. OkieTigerTK

looks like my jr jinx is back. like im jinxing the guy. i leave him on the bench he does well. (on the bench for me tonight, damnit!) but if i start him something goes majorly wrong. :(

then again, maybe im not the jinx. when i wrote the above there were only a few laps to go and he was in 5th. finished 12th. but i still should have started him.

oh, and s.i.k! :D

10. CajunlostinCali

Bout had me enough of these green-white-checkers. Putting my fantasy camp in the turlet for sure. Still undecided over the double file restarts and how the trend of the best car does not win. I guess one can say with the new rules, however else you can put it, the best car does win. Thing is the best car has been decided with less then 10 to geaux on pit road. Glad to see JJ lose one on the decision over how many tires.

I totally thought Denny Hamlin was gonna light the joint up. Perhaps this defines why I am, where I am in the standings. :huh:

Texas up next. I likes me a good Texas race.