TwentyTen NASCAR Season

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by CajunlostinCali, Jan 22, 2010.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Only june bug can take a record qual time and parlay it into running 31st about to go a lap down.:dis: Looks like more of the same for this year. Oh well

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Whewwwww doggies, ears may just have some competition for my most hated driver. That freaking edwards is a low down dirty snake. What a dick head that dude is. 156 laps down and he pulls that stunt. :dis:

Yep, just heard the interview, no doubt about it, I hate him

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

this little tit for tat between edwards and keselowski is getting a bit bitchy.

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I don't see what BK's problem is, he did finish ahead of Edwards! :hihi: Take notice though that TWO laps after the 99 moved up a position from 40th to 39th, he went and dumped the kid. Now THAT is patience. Hey, NASCAR said they wanted more emotion and "let the drivers police the field", well they got that. Sad though that the wing just brings a car right over on it's lid. BK is gonna be alright and I look forward to what the kid brings to the race. He makes others cars race, even when it is early and that is good. The whole save it for the finish just ain't fun to watch and I am glad to see him and the Montoya's running folks hard every lap.

Jr with a ghost tire geauxing away. . . Dude, serious. :insane:

Kurt Busch is such a fag. He really is.

5. OkieTigerTK

that little snarl with three to geaux killed me.

more than a few mf'er flying around here over that. hellllooooooo cellar.....:mad:

edit: ok, i just looked. not the cellar, but it sure didnt do anything for me. :mad:

6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I had picked up a lot of respect for Edwards after his reaction to the incident at Talladega. I lost it all today. The 'Dega thing was two guys racing to the flag; no one to blame. The incident today that led to the late retaliation was Edwards fault from the get-go, and he responds by dumping the kid? And maybe you can usually get away with pulling that stunt on someone and having it just result in a spin, a loss of track position and some embarassment for the victim. But since the possibility exists that your little get-him-out-of-shape-just-for-a-little-payback tap could end up the way it did today, why would you risk it? I wonder what kind of night Edwards would be having if BK had gotten seriously hurt, or worse? A 1.75 ton race car going 185 mph is not something to be used as a tool of revenge, ever. I hope NASCAR made that message crystal-clear to backflip-boy today.

7. OkieTigerTK

and edwards gets a 3 race probation for his little stunt.

and i forgot about this part till i read it in the article....

what an arrogant prick.

8. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Edwards got his "punishment"...3 race probation. I know NASCAR said they wanted the drivers to police it, and they kinda handcuffed themselves with that...but this whole incident is ridiculous.

1)Dega 09...I don't know of ANYONE that blames BK for that...even Edwards didn't.
    -
    2)Early in the race Sunday...video CLEARLY shows Kesolowski never waivered from the bottom...and he checked up a bit as well...but EDWARDS kept on a comin' down...and somehow, BK gets the blame for it. TV interview, Edwards watches the clip, and stated it wasn't BKs fault...but he could've given him some room. IMO, how about you don't try to fit your car into a space already occupied by somebody else?? Then the TV announcers claim that when Edwards re-watches the video, he'll change his tune...and see that it was somehow BKs fault. Well, I watched the video umpteen times...and every time, it was Edwards doing.
    -
    3)Edwards tried HARD to wreck BK the lap before he finally did...almost wrecking himself in the process. He swung and missed...and had his car sideways in front of the field.
    -
    4)He finally did it...and I'm sure he really didn't mean for it to be that kind of crash...but he even admitted he did it on purpose...and he gets 3 races probation??

I don't care one way or another for BK...but why are people making a big deal about his "history" with Edwards? There's really not much there...and what is there...is 100% Edwards fault. Edwards proved himself to be a prick with Kenseth a couple of years ago...acting like he was gonna sucker punch him while Kenseth was in the middle of a post race interview. He's a bit full of himself, for someone that hasn't really done much except show he is a former gymnast a handful of times. And of all the drivers who people wanna claim is ghey, Edwards is the one...queer as a football bat. Most men that pose shirtless and perform tumbling tricks...ghey.

9. OkieTigerTK

great minds.....:grin:

10. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member