TwentyTen NASCAR Season

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by CajunlostinCali, Jan 22, 2010.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Talk of changing the rules on green and white checkers. Might go double OT to try and finish under green.

NASCAR.COM - NASCAR contemplates multiple G-W-C finishes - Feb 10, 2010
    Duels tomorrow. Giggity... :)

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

i will start watching nascar when a few mines are strategically placed throughout the race track, or when the cars are allowed to have passengers with weapons trying to knock the other cars out. but i think that is called traffic in los angeles.

3. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Watching the second duel yesterday it looks like the bigger plate my allow for better passing in the draft. The slingshot is back.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Wassamatta wit U? Ordinary 10 car pileups not good enough for you? You might not care for it on TV but if you ver watched a race live at Daytona or Talledega you would be hooked.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well it took long enough but the daytona is finally in the books. What a great finish!!! I have to admit Jr. did show some guts moving from 10th to 2nd. I can tell you that I don't know of any other driver other than Mark Martin that would not have spun the 1 car to get the win. Jr didn't even challenge him. While he may have drove like daddy to get there, had that been the black no.3 in 2nd place that bass pro car would have been a crumpled heap on the infield, .... just sayin....

6. CajunlostinCali

A pot hole at the Daytona 500 is the equivalent of a cesspool on the 50 yard line at the super bowl. Still, a great finish though. Nice to see Jamie Mac finish a plate race, usually he runs well and get wadded up near the finish. Nice kid, congrats.

Childress is dressed to impress this year. I expect they are gonna make a dent in the chase.

Crip off to a stellar start. The buoy will be missed. Okie will probably curtail her smack...

Yup.

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

oh yeah. karma kicked my ass! three out of four drivers wrecking. can you say "cellar dweller"?

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I'm glad for the kid and all but man.... sure sounded light in the loafers in the after race interview. May have a lil sugar in his tank.:confused:

9. CajunlostinCali

Yeah, I ain't for the sappy type either but the dude has 4 career wins in 9 years. Before tonight he had 3 and after getting the pink slip from Roush, lucky to have a ride at all. In his shoes with this phucked up world we live in today, I might have just sh!t my pants and rolled in it too. Just sayin.

Congrats to him and his giant win but yeah, I ain't gonna run out and buy his fathead poster any time soon. Juniors either for that matter. :shock:

1 person likes this.
  10. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

well hell. im a chick and i thought it was a bit much. but then the guys in the booth started talking about how its ok to cry when you win a race and i felt guilty about thinking the guy should turn in his man card.