TwentyTen NASCAR Season

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by CajunlostinCali, Jan 22, 2010.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Yellow line rule stays which, is a good thing IMO.

Psst; Shane, shrub just signed long term with JGR. They are gonna pour truckloads of scratch into the 18 over the next 4 to 6 years. Kid found a friend, I guess.

Hamlin suffers a torn ACL playing basketball. His stock just went down IMO. He is gonna suck it up for the season. I hope Keselowski dumps him just for being a fuggin klutz.

That is all.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I just saw that. I can hate him all I want to, that doesn't mean the kid isn't good. I still hate him. I want him to crash every single week. I want him to crash in the NW race, the truck race, the cup race, if he is a pilot.....oh well I guess you know how I feel about that huh?

Sweetest words ever spoken by DW " hey guys, the 18 is in the wall":lol:

1 person likes this.
  3. CajunlostinCali

Changes we will all see leading into the 2010 season. Jamie Mac, former 26 wheeler is now back with his old boss driving the 1 car for Earnhardt Ganassi. Truex Jr. who vacated the 1 car now drives the 56 car for Michael Waltrip who is now, 5 years too late, hanging up his shoes.

The 17 car with Matt Kenseth will have a new look with the Crown Royal colors as Dewalt departs as sponsorship.

Richard Petty Motorsports are now complete in their transition to running all fords. The only Dodge team you will see on the track is the Penske organization which now has the 12 car driven full time by Brad Keslowski. Y'all watch that boy this year, hear!

For the die hard Said heads out there some good news, he will drive the 43 with a guaranteed spot in the first 5 races (no sponsorship) as he inherits all the assets from the now vacated 26 ride. Dude is a great pick for the plate races however they still do not have a pit crew. Hope all works out for them boys...

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

1. I'd say he is a better pick on a road course but that is jmo. I've bought into the said mania before and dude still ends up in the tires, on fire, couple laps down, hopefully this year in a crumpled heap next the 18.

2. I for sure aint picken him for she-ite with no pit crew!! Who is gonna hold the catch can? Who is the jack man? What is this guy Lightning MacQueen? Getdafukouttahere!!

5. CajunlostinCali

1. Dude is a wheeler, world class just not something much you will see when he does not have much support. Dude is about as grounded and nice as they come. He always takes the time to listen to fans. He is in my opinion, the complete opposite of the shrub. He has the full support from the cat in the hat, engines, shop, engineering support. Only thing missing is sponsor support and really all he has to do is put together 5 top 25 races in a row and sponsorship should come. I will wait and see but he is a good guy with obvious skills that deserves a shot.

2. He will find a crew. With as many folks that are in Daytona looking for work it will not be hard to piece a crew together. If not then he can use a crew from a team that will not race which may just happen cause he is guaranteed a starting spot.

6. CajunlostinCali

7. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Pretty impressed with the way Patrick handled herself in the ARCA race. That spin would have put a lot of good Cup drivers in the garage.

Martin on the poll...now that's what I'm here for.

8. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

:eek:

i think im gonna have to quote bandit on that one.....

that's twice....

9. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

WOOT...I'm full of 'em this week.

10. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

not that there's anything wrong with that....