Truth Starting Leak Out

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Dude you said it a few minutes ago....Nazis deserved an ass beating ....an occasional leftist carried away???? Come on I know it's foolish of me to expect any balance from you but the anger and initiation of violence by many of the antifas in the crowd is obvious. You say you oppose violence yet right above you explicitly approve of it. Troll

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

SO what about the reporters getting beat up by ANTIFA? They were KKK too?

Winston1 likes this.
  3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

when death is involved you don't get to claim that was equal. I agree there were two sides, but to claim the event was meant for peace when wearing helmets and carrying shields and weapons is simply wrong. Is Antifa culpable? To a degree, but nothing like those Nazi motherfuckers....

The worst part of it all is that it gives the radical left license and casts them as counter protesters.

Winston1 likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Just have a look. I haven't trusted the media for a long time and when incidents like this happens there is always eye witness accounts and video that give us a totally different story. Michael Brown in Ferguson was a great example. If you believed the media you would have thought an innocent black kid was gunned down holding up his hands. As it turned out that was totally false and even Eric Holder admitted that. So spent some time on the internet looking for private and amateur accounts. What I found didn't surprise me but might surprise some of you.

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Keep an eye on Boston today

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

You are correct in that the media would tear apart any republican response. That does not mean a president can't find the right words to use.
    Look we have to recognize that most of what we value is also important to the other side. The media and the extremes of both sides keeping pointing to wedge issues to keep us seperated.
    Trump sees this and instead of working against it he is using it because he thinks it empowers him. But it doesn't at least not in my opinion.
    I wore an eagle globe and anchor for 12 years. I met many great people during that time. It forever changed me. I try my best to not see color but to see people. And to call a shithead a shithead. Trump is not what I look for in a leader, and before you ask no I would not have rather had the bitch.
    You and Rex are the oposite sides of the same coin.

Winston1 and tirk like this.
  8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Rex and peepeekaka are living examples of what happens when you elect the crazed fringe of each in power. They take everything down with them. This board is but a small example.

Winston1 and el005639 like this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I hear you. My main point is I have been warching Occupy Wall Street and now Antida and Black Lives Matter for a while now. I have seen these groups burn, destroy property, assault people and shut down free speech on campuses. During this time sorry my man I haven't seen the right doing the same thing. If you have videos etc please show me I am wrong.Even in Charlottesville it was Antifa and BLM that started and perpetrated by far most of the violence, seen the videos. Glad Trump didn't take the media's bait he called out both sides as he should have.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

He doesn't oppose violence. They (antifa) use the concept of revolutionary violence vs reactionary violence. Their violence is for "liberation" so it is ok and morally justified. Reactionary violence on the other hand, keeps the status quo and is evil and oppresive.

el005639 likes this.