Truth Starting Leak Out

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Antifa/Black Lives Matter and White Nationalist were supposed to be in seperate areas which was part of the agreement with the police, they were not the police did not enforce this. Antifa/Black Lives Matter didnt have a permit. Antifa/Black Lives Matter started the fight. Police allowed the violence. Charlottesville mayor and his vice mayor claimed Charlottesville center of the resistance against Trump long before the event. Majority of the aggression was from Antifa/Black Lives Matter. Antifa/Black Lives Matter attacked journalists no journalists were attacked by the neo nazi's. The vice mayor Wes Bellamy has a racist background once saying he "just doesn't like white people".
    http://www.cavalierdaily.com/article/2016/11/wes-bellamy-charlottesville-twitter

None of this excuses what the neo nazis did and the vile bastard who killed that girl but THERE WERE TWO SIDES AND THE LEFT IS NOT ONLY JUST AS GUILTY BUT STARTED THE
    VIOLENCE.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    Bayou Tiger likes this.
  2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

It goes without saying that if a non-black man tweeted that stuff, they would have been fired immediately.

I only hope this is "fake news" but I have seen it in a lot of places. Ugh. Still hoping.

3. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I can not understand why we cant agree that there were shit heads on both sides looking for trouble. This is not even debatable in my opinion.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Ditto amigo the press and the democrats know there were two extreme groups there but no way will they report this truthfully cause doing so would not advance their agenda.

5. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

This is once again an example of the extremes pulling the level headed people in the middle into two groups.

There is a position that most people could find acceptable that is not the absolutes the fringes are after.

Calling people who support the statues racist is a non starter for finding a middle ground. Denying that some people have used them to further their racist cause is also a non starter.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

That was kind of Trumps point, however bad it was delivered. There were people there protesting the removal of the statues not causing a ruckus. People protesting FOR the removal.

Then you had the extremes on both sides starting a bunch of shit. We all know that ol'whitey got the blame.

Bayou Tiger and HalloweenRun like this.
  7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Trumps point was valid his delivery as normal was a heaping pile of shit

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Would it have mattered? Really? Had Trump given a perfect answer they would have attacked him for not doing it strong enough or that his agenda is encouraging it or he didn't mean it. Point is no matter if it was Trump, Bush or Reagan they would have attacked. Bush was blamed for Katrina and not acting fast enough and that he was in on 911. Open your eyes

9. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Mine are open yours are closed. I certainly see that the media is not trumps friend. But that is not the people who firms my opinion of him. I watch him with both eyes open and form my own opinion

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well guess I just wasted my post cause if you read it I said it wouldn't matter which republican president. Didnt challenge you on Trump believe what you want on him.