This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid 19. Thats 9,210 deaths. The other 94% had 2-3 other serious illnesses & the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/...wFDBDdzRKNlJr_RAaWszMvK1vWkyaKlzKIHG4xNZ1FHpU Remember what our government asked of us in March? " Fifteen days of lockdown to "flatten the curve." " And, when we did and none of our hospitals were overwhelmed, it was then--THEN--that we needed to reopen. But our "leaders" kept moving the goalposts, now demanding that we alter our lives "until we get the vaccine" or "only when all the virus is killed." HOAX, plain & simple. So (you say) what's the point of posting this? The point is that nearly all of the behavior modifications, posturing, masks, restrictions, school & sports season cancellations, ALL are/were unnecessary. CFB is an example: look at the demographic: healthy young adult males in prime athletic condition. If they test positive for COVID19, so what? Probably asymptomatic as well. Net risk to others: near zero (stay clear of Special Risk people--the elderly, the obese, diabetic, kidney disease, etc.). HOAX, plain & simple.