Trump's thin skin thread...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jan 9, 2017.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

that's blasphemy

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

4. LaSalleAve

That was great. I'm sure he will have some comments on that too. Baldwin does a really good Trump, although he is easy to impersonate.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

That's all very emotional and subjective. While I agree that Trump was a moron for responding in that way, I find Lewis's comments about the legitimacy of the election results and his decision to boycott the inauguration to be completely childish.

When the fuck is the left going to stop whining and complaining and start acting like self-centered assholes? They accuse Trump of the same behavior, yet they are no different! They represent the PEOPLE. The people en masse, can't attend the inauguration. If facking Hillary can go, then why the fuck can't Lewis get his ass to show up and support AMERICA.

6. LaSalleAve

Lewis is supporting the majority of Americans by not showing up. And by the way, the democrats don't sound any different than the republicans the last 8 years. Trump is getting a taste of his own vitriolic medicine.

You do understand that Trump himself could shut all of this down right?

His response should have been. I have great respect for John Lewis and his contribution to the civil rights movement. I hope that one day I can prove to him and the rest of the African American community that the allegations brought against me are unfair and untrue and I will work tirelessly to bring all Americans together regardless of race, creed, religion, or party.

Boom. Done. Over, but no, not Trump. If you question him or stand up to him, you are overrated or a failure. If you praise him, you get a cabinet appointment.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    Winston1 likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You just cant see the problem tho; as much of the left can't either.

Lewis says something stupid and Trump meets him with a stupid statement, and Trump is the villain.

No LaSalle, Republicans have not done that for the past 8 years. What you have in Trump is the a direct result of what the Left has manufactured over the past two decades,

8. LaSalleAve

Bullshit. Yes they have. This fucking president questioned the validity of the last one's citizenship at every turn. You gotta get out of that bubble. And what we have in Trump is direct result of the southern strategy in living color. This dude is the GOP and it's base's Frankenstein Monster.

9. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Bush gave us obama. .. Obama gave us trump.

LSUTiga likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

I don't think it's close to being that simple. Its the parties that have given and continue to give us this shit. Not 1 person.

Democrats cry foul, republicans cry foul, they both denegrate and speak only to the far spectrum of their party while only working for the elites in their party. Then they blame each other and because no one can live outside their own bubble long enough to actually figure out the truth.for themselves they just believe the shit spoon fed to them by the sources that best fit their own personal ideals true or not.

If Nancy Pelosi told a bunch of republicans that the Sky was blue they wouldn't believe it. If Trump told a bunch of democrats the earth was round they wouldn't believe it. And it's only going to get worse.

HalloweenRun likes this.