Trump's thin skin thread...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jan 9, 2017.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

What a day.

Blames intelligence agencies, get pissed off at a reporter trying to ask him a question and calls him, the reporter, fake news. Unfit to be president because he acts like a baby.

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

going to be a long four years...listening to him complain about the unfair press and the liberals complain about him

3. LaSalleAve

Yes it is.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"At his press conference, Trump was asked whether he accepted the intelligence community’s conclusion that the Kremlin hacked Democratic targets in an effort to boost his candidacy.

“I think it was Russia, but I think we also get hacked by other countries and other people,” Trump said."

"CNN reported that the allegations came from a memo authored by a former British intelligence officer who was doing opposition research on Trump during the presidential race for both his Republican and Democratic rivals. BuzzFeed followed CNN’s story by publishing what it said was the full document, though it acknowledged that the information was “unconfirmed” and “includes some clear errors.” In his remarks, Trump offered praise for outlets that didn’t report details from the document and stressed that it was unverified. He also repeatedly blasted CNN and BuzzFeed while suggesting that people within the intelligence community had likely leaked the documents to the media.

“I want to thank a lot of the news organizations here today because they looked at that nonsense that was released by maybe the intelligence agencies, who knows, but maybe the intelligence agencies, which would be a tremendous blot on their record if they, in fact, did that … because a things like that should have never been written, it should never have been had, and it should certainly never have been released,” Trump said.

Trump, who frequently warred with the press during his campaign, said his opinion of the media had improved because many outlets questioned the document.

“I want to thank a lot of the news organizations … some of whom have not treated me very well over the years. … They came out so strongly against that fake news and the fact that it was written about by primarily one group and one television station,” said Trump. “So, I just want to compliment many of the people in the room. I have great respect for the news and great respect for freedom of the press and all of that. But I will tell you, there were some news organizations, with all that was just said, that were so professional, so incredibly professional that I’ve just gone up a notch as to what I think of you.”

He was both derisive and complimentary. Frankly, it's about time that someone called the press on their bullshit. Why is BuzzFeed, an entertainment blog, even reporting this shit in the first place? They shouldn't have been allowed a reporter at the presser if there was one. CNN should have done a more credible job. Screw the press.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    el005639 likes this.
  5. LaSalleAve

You are completely glossing over the fact that he flat out blamed intelligence agencies for this. And it's funny he didn't have a problem with fake news when it was making up shit about people he didn't like.

People connected with his campaign even spread bullshit fake news. But now that the tables are turned he can't take it. He is a gigantic pussy who is completely unqualified to be the American President. But we will just have to suffer though this bullshit for 4 years.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

images-35.jpeg

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You lost quit your childish whining and take it like we had to do with your God Barrack Hussein Obama yes I said Hussein. Your God's resume' was "community aggitator and senator for 6 months. Hes a fucking marxists racists pig who did more to destroy this countries core than Clinton and Carter combined. You are not poor losers just losers.

Bengal B likes this.
  8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Not glossing over....just providing balance. You're welcome, lol. The entire situation IMO, boils down to the most significant issue...Hillary and her scum were outed. They haven't denied what came out, only whined about everyone finding out.

So we went from gigantic bumblehead to gigantic pussy. Qualifications are overrated.....that's what the community organizer said.

No, I choose not to suffer. It could be miserable or one could simply look for the highlights. The media never gets called out on their shit. It's about time somebody did. I look forward to watching them twist and squirm when every press conference doesn't go their way or Trump refuses to follow unstated "rules".

9. LaSalleAve

I look forward to them making his life a living hell for the next 4 years. Also I think he has pussicidal tendencies because of the way he whines every time someone says something negative about him.

You know what he should have said when this story came out, he should have said no it's brown showers and laughed. That would have shut everything down immediately.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

No your life will be hell. The people are slowly finding out about you liberals and what you have done to this country. The scary part for you is the blacks and latino's are starting to figure out you libtards have been using and fucking them for years. You lose either one of those group and you are toast. They are final figuring out that you eventially run out of other peoples money. People now know the liberals want our guns, our SUV's, our thermostats, our children to indoctrinate, want to control free speech using political corectness, want to use climate change to tax us and shut down the US energy industry, want to keep the blacks poor and dependent on the government, want to destroy private property rights, want to kill babies in the womb with no consequences, take God out if our lives and replace it with government and so on and so on. You and people like you are bad for this country and what made this country great. How any person that believes in freedom can be a democrat is beyond me. I have disdain for all liberals now. You are the enemy period