Trump's thin skin thread...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jan 9, 2017.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Agreed. Very unPresidential. He has to learn to ignore the shit that doesn't matter. He is less than 2 weeks away from assuming office. The last thing he should be worrying about is what an actor has to say about him at an awards show. Not to mention, he was wrong. Streep is the standard IMO.

He's oversensitive and maniacal that way. Pathetic.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

How does it feel to be backing a bunch of losers? Trump doesnt take any shit and fights back unlike the pussies we elected to fight the left 4 years ago. Quit whining

images-34.jpeg

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Aww how cute you posted a picture of Donald every time someone huwts his witty feewings.

kluke likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Seems mean of Meryl Streep to praise the diversity of the acting profession and then call out mma for not being an art. Mma has a champion (Amanda nunes) that is a lesbian from Brazil. Doesn't get more diverse than that. Mma is purest meritocracy there is, that's why it's diverse.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And what about ice skating? Scott Hamilton was a world champion figure skater yet he claimed he was straight

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I disagreed with that part as well. MMA and Football are very entertaining, and no one can say that DeShaun Watson or Mike Williams weren't artists last night.

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Just about everything she said was stupid. At least 50% of American households likely have football, MMA, or some other sports event on their TV 90% of the time. Way to insult half the country just because they aren't tuned in to Lifetime Movie Network.

She also claimed that Hollywood was the most vilified industry in America. Just....SMH.

I'd like to walk her through any ancient history museum in the world. I guarantee there will be artifacts depicting some level of martial arts. It's been a cultural and civilizational standard since the beginning of time.

It's a gathering of the true deplorables. The crowd there gave Brad Pitt a standing ovation. Mind you, this is a father who admitted to abusing his son while being under the influence. In 2003, Streep gave Roman Polanski a standing ovation.

Trump has got to stop getting involved in such stupid inane nonsense.

StaceyO and kluke like this.
  9. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I think Trump deserves more credit. I think that these tweets and comments are calculated and meant to distract the American people while some backroom shit is going down.

Watch closely.....

ROY_LA_CA likes this.
  10. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Streep is a racist & sexist. Too bad ted danson didn't don the orange/brown makeup, years ago.
    [​IMG]

unclenick likes this.