Trump's Mooslim Ban Upheld by SC

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 26, 2018.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I mean look at the thread title.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

When you were a kid did you have to sing Onward Christian Soldiers in Sunday School?

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I actually did that on purpose for one of our lib posters to tell me I was an idiot and it was a travel ban, per se. :D

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  4. LSUTiga

When I was a kid we walked to Catechism during the school day. It was a block away. How times have changed.

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

[​IMG]

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I did. I laughed.

I don't believe in moderate muslims. There aren't any. Were you to say something bad about allah, exercising your right to free speech, and were attacked by extremist muslims, none of the moderate muslims would come to your defense. Not your neighbors, friends, family....none.

The muslim religion and way of life demands that church come before state. That isn't how we live here. Their way of life is not compatible with Western culture. If you think letting muslims in when we don't have an effective process for vetting them, is a good idea, then I got nothin fer ya.

And it's not just from the Middle East. It's the muslims from African countries and Asian countries. Honor killings? Child brides? Marital rape? Sharia law? Just say no or we'll end up like London, Paris, other parts of Europe who have realized too late what the negatives are.

mctiger likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yes we all know what it means. We know Juan Sanchez and Kim Ding Dong are not who we are trying to keep out. Noticing that its Muslim males between 21 and 35 that commit 98% of the major terror in the world is not profiling but being "minimally observant". Yes this law is meant for countries and people who are most dangerous to us. Obama, democrats and the left have conditioned most people to think profiling Muslims is racists all the while we frisk and cop feels from 90 year old Granny Smith in a wheelchair at the airport to show we are not racists. But you are right I am not worried much about Juan Sanchez from Venezuela or Kim Ding Dong from NOKO.

I am sure Trump listed Venezuela and NOKO cause yes they are ruled by bad leaders and can be dangerous in the future but probably to placate the left, too bad we have to think that way.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You aren’t gonna get much of an argument from me, I just worry. Burning your neighbor’s house down sometimes starts fire to your own.

LSUTiga likes this.
  9. LSUTiga

That's a good one!

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

No need to burn their house if they're not my neighbor in the first place.