Trump's IQ

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by stevescookin, Oct 10, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Correction. He cleary said "they let you do it"

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I beg your pardon I never try to rationalize the actions of you and Rex.

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

“I HATE EVERYONE IN THE WHITE HOUSE!”: TRUMP SEETHES AS ADVISERS FEAR THE PRESIDENT IS “UNRAVELING”
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/10/donald-trump-is-unraveling-white-house-advisers

.....In recent days, I spoke with a half dozen prominent Republicans and Trump advisers, and they all describe a White House in crisis as advisers struggle to contain a president who seems to be increasingly unfocused and consumed by dark moods.

..... Trump vented to his longtime security chief, Keith Schiller,“I hate everyone in the White House! There are a few exceptions, but I hate them!” (A White House official denies this.) Two senior Republican officials said Chief of Staff John Kelly is miserable in his job and is remaining out of a sense of duty to keep Trump from making some sort of disastrous decision.

..... West Wing aides have also worried about Trump’s public appearances..... “He’s lost a step. They don’t want him doing adversarial TV interviews,”

..... Even before Corker’s remarks, some West Wing advisers were worried that Trump’s behavior could cause the Cabinet to take extraordinary Constitutional measures to remove him from office. Several months ago, former chief strategist Steve Bannon told Trump that the risk to his presidency wasn’t impeachment, but the 25th Amendment—the provision by which a majority of the Cabinet can vote to remove the president. When Bannon mentioned the 25th Amendment, Trump said, “What’s that?” Bannon has told people he thinks Trump has only a 30 percent chance of making it the full term.

4. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

ANd you voted for a woman who enabled her lying cheating husband to degrade women and participated in destroying them. What does that make you.

You are the most vile person I have ever come across in a forum and I have been in many a political forum. No one has treated people with such disrespect and disdain as you do. You are a sick rotten individual who will find out one day how lonely it will be if you continue along the path you are on. You disgrace the university you went to and probably disgrace how your parents raised you. You and I are done.

Bengal B and Winston1 like this.
  5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

If you don't put Rex on ignore now, you will after his response. LOL.

el005639 and Bengal B like this.
  6. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Oh he is on ignore. I don't associate with psychopaths.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You're lying, which verifies every point I've made here.

8. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

You give new meaning to the term clueless. You get beat like a drum and your only response is you're lying.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

LOL.

So much so that little snowflake dachsie went running? Maybe to his mommy?

You're hilarious.

10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

dachsie is a she.