Trump's IQ

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by stevescookin, Oct 10, 2017.

1. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

A healthy and educated citizenry is essential for this country.

2. stevescookin

I really don't like BOTH the democrats and the republicans because under the current system of legalized bribery through corporate lobbying megabucks for the elected, congressmen do not represent the people of America...they represent corporations and industries....not people. It is immoral and violates the fundamental principle of democracy. We have a system of corporate monarchy. We're modern day serfs....both conservatives and liberals.

3. stevescookin

I've been labelled as liberal, but I'm somewhat radical when it comes to our bi cameral congress. I'm anti partisan. Through the years, we have completely lost representation. Corporations and industries are De facto monarchs and congressmen are nobility. We are peons and serfs getting poorer by the day. We are back in the middle ages...figuratively.

When Trump won, I was secretly glad because he owed both parties absolutely nothing. Shaking things up really appealed to me. I just thought he'd be more mature than he seems.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  4. stevescookin

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Let's get this straight. Trump's not just a moron, he's a FUCKING MORON.

From NBC this morning:

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump said he wanted what amounted to a nearly tenfold increase in the U.S. nuclear arsenal during a gathering this past summer of the nation’s highest ranking national security leaders, according to three officials who were in the room.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...lear-arsenal-meeting-military-leaders-n809701

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

????

Nerds are generally bright. Trump is anything but.

7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Trump Wanted Tenfold Increase in Nuclear Arsenal, Surprising Military
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/tr...lear-arsenal-meeting-military-leaders-n809701

The July 20 meeting was described as a lengthy and sometimes tense review of worldwide U.S. forces and operations. It was soon after the meeting broke up that officials who remained behind heard Tillerson say that Trump is a “moron.”

Some officials in the Pentagon meeting were rattled by the president’s desire for more nuclear weapons and his understanding of other national security issues from the Korean peninsula to Iraq and Afghanistan, the officials said..... Two people familiar with the discussion said the Situation Room meeting, in which the president’s advisers anticipated he would sign off on a new Afghanistan strategy, was so unproductive that the advisers decided to continue the discussion at the Pentagon the next day in a smaller setting where the president could perhaps be more focused. “It wasn’t just the number of people. It was the idea of focus,” according to one person familiar with the discussion. The thinking was: “Maybe we need to slow down a little and explain the whole world” from a big-picture perspective,

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What a nuclear melt you are having.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Some of us were smart enough to see that Trump was a buffoonish, racist jackass before the election, and then among the remainder some are smart enough to admit they made a big mistake. You're not man enough to fit into either category. Is your pride really worth that much to you?

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And, by the way, "FUCKING MORON" is what Rex Tillerson actually said.... is Rex Tillerson having a nuclear melt?