Trump's Inauguration Observations

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jan 20, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

As much as he bitches about the media, you'd figure he'd take a different approach

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And what other approach would he take when this approach WORKED...

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Look, the media gets sucked into this garbage just like everyone on stage did during the debates.

The media in-turn focuses on his mean words, while Trump gets deals done. Like his tweets this morning about jobs of the US.

Trump is setting the narrative and CNN is too stupid to realize they swallowed the hook.

uscvball likes this.
  5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I agree with Pride....it's about perception. I don't think Trump would have cared if the media hadn't bothered to put it front and center. Hell, even the National Park Service twitter was inappropriately re-tweeting about it. He used the CIA talk to discuss it...the media reported that his speech there was coolly received and yet he got a standing ovation....didn't see that mentioned anywhere. Now, here we are, two days removed, he hasn't mentioned it but the media still is!

Here's another example of bullshit media. When Obama moved in, he removed the Churchill bust that had been on loan to Dubya and replaced it with an MLK bust. A photo showed up this AM showing the Churchill bust again, and a reporter went with a tweet claiming that Trump had summarily removed the MLK bust! But it wasn't true!

President Donald Trump did some redecorating of his own this week. One part of the Oval Office makeover was returning the Churchill bust to where it was before.

View image on Twitter
    [​IMG]

The mass media was a little too quick to jump on the news. Time's White House reporter Zeke Miller first tweeted that Trump took out the MLK bust.

John Marshall, an editor at Talking Points Memo, tweeted out Miller's news:
    So did BuzzFeed's Sheera Frenkel:
    Former MSNBC co-host Toure bought the story, too:

Oops......
    Then, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer set the record straight:

View image on Twitter
    [​IMG]

Follow
    [​IMG]Sean Spicer

✔@PressSec

Thanks to White House Chief of Staff for this wonderful picture of the MLK bust in the oval office.

Now the original dipshit has owned up to his mistake but do you know how damaging this can appear to the black community? How many will run around screaming about Trump the racist and even bother to find out the original story was BULLSHIT?

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I personally don't agree with Trumps tone, but I understand it. He is a billionaire who gives ZERO fucks about consequences and thoroughly cares about perception. He is a Brand guy after-all.

Think about the Carrier deal. Saved a small amount of jobs that wont do much for the country overall, however it was a huge PR move. Yuge. Shows he is working for factory workers.

The Media "instantly" turned it negative. Played right into his hand.

The circle repeats itself weekly.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

[​IMG]

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

This 4 year daily melt by the pussy hurt Obama left wing sycophants is going to be glorious. They and their ilk have criticized trump at every turn for everything possible. Complete 180 from the untouchable pos chosen boy that transformed this country and got this narcissist elected.

It's now the media's agenda to marginalize and invalidate trump at every turn as I said from day 1 bc they were so wrong about everything and were caught straight up lying. Which played a part in trying to rig the election. It was a collective effort and still is.

Oh yes this is going to a be a fight to the death. Can't beat the media but the press conferences will have most of those limp dicked do nothing liars shitting themselves when not able to hide behind pen and paper.

The US world news story is crowd size. What lemmings the general public is. I'd rather talk about his hand size.

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

If by "appearance" you mean that the Admin is trying to prove from day one that they are not going to tolerate what it sees as disinformation, well I can appreciate the attitude, but this is so trivial I don't see where its worth it. Trump has got to learn to choose his battles wisely; he may think he's used to jousting with everyone all the time thanks to his business experience, but that's nothing compared to what he's going to face as President.

kcal likes this.
  10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Additional good news......salty tears will inevitably bring ocean levels back to pre-climate disaster levels.

CajunlostinCali and kcal like this.