Trump's First WH Briefing

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jan 21, 2017.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

LMAO....did you just call me a name? The Giants are giant pussies.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]
    it must've slipped out by accident

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

[​IMG]

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

fan of the evil empire I see,.. I can't argue with that picture

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

People who like the Yankees and aren't from NYC are bitches. Sorry Bengal B.

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I don't like the Yankees, I am definitely not from NYC, but I can be bitchy at times. I also didn't march on Saturday. Just sayin.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Why so many are concerned with Trump's soft peddling of Russia and Putin. Never forget he sees the USA as enemy number 1. He will do whatever he can to weaken us to his betterment. He fooled W, Barry and HRC.
    Most of all he doesn't negotiate like a New York bank or union or property owner. Putin will not care about Trump's bluster but will hold to his goals without regard.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-supporting-taliban-2017-1

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The Trump administration is about the lift the sanctions on Russia too. I sometimes wonder if Trump wants to make America more like Russia from an unfettered capitalism point of view. Look at the comments he has made about them and how he has great respect for Putin and the control he has over Russia.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

There is much to dislike about Russia and Putin. As you say, Trump's apparent admiration of Putin is also worrisome. However unfettered capitalism IS NOT one because Russia IS NOT a capitalist state. It is an example of cronyism writ large. Russia is more like the fascist state of Germany under Hitler. Never confuse what is happening in Russia with what Adam Smith described.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well unlike Barrack Hussein (yes I said Hussein) Obama at least Putin loves his country and doesnt sell out to other countries. This is what Trump understands about Putin and you and Lasalle are incapable of understanding. Trump didnt begin his political career in the home of home grown terrorist Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorn. Trump didnt go to church for 20 years and listen to the America hating, white people hating and Jew hating Jerimiah Wright. Trump didn't study the works of marxist Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals. Trumps resume' for president is not community agitator sorry community organizer no had it right the first time community agitator and a Senator for 6 months. Why you worried about Putin Obama was worst than Putin as far as the destruction Obama did to us.

Trumps coming for you.jpg

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017