Trump's 2nd Supreme Ct Pick

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Bovine scatology! 99% of that crap has nothing to do with Trump.
    grabbing-straws-8x4-1.png

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

All of those? lol Did you click on many. There were some but, to put together a fickjng "Trump Hate Map" and have shit like one, for hanging a noose in a tree- big deal. Another for hanging two black dummies in a tree in his yard (no, real dummies). Not the same thing. Hell, one was just an investigation into windows broken at a senagogue.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I clicked on some of them. So then for arguments sake let’s say 90 percent of those are bullshit. That means it’s still more than your one case of some asshole being an asshole. I can start posting links of Trump supporters doing this shit on the daily.

4. LSUTiga

I posted more than one but to answer your question, they're all wrong- no matter from which side. What you're missing is the Liberals hiding behind a tolerance slogan bullshit. Don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining. It's essentially what they do.

At least the Conservstives own it.We aren't being behind the back and stand on, "Build a wall," etc.

Reposting vball s post for you to understand what I mean.

5. LSUTiga

Just as another example, the woman who jumped Pruitt in the restaurant is on CNN NOW. The liberal media encouraging it.

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Really? You can? This is more than just some asshole. This is the left....ramping up the violence in response to ANYTHING Trump. For a full-grown man to verbally and physically assault a teenager in the name of anything is wrong and yet he's being applauded by the left. They have given themselves permission and forgiveness for behaving like this because, well....Trump. That don't wash, hometown-funkslice!

When people are being denied things like a place to dine peacefully, and there have been a LOT of instances recently where they have been, and basic rules of law are being broken daily because, well....Trump.....it is beyond stupid. What did Maxine Waters say? "If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them! And you tell them that they are not welcome, anymore, anywhere." Sorry, but that dumb bitch doesn't get to blame Trump. Those are HER words and yet 200 black female leaders are lambasting Pelosi and Schumer for not defending her. Holy shit. And of course once again Trump has said what everyone else is thinking, that Waters is dumb as fuck, and the left goes apeshit. Oops....I said apeshit. I must be racist.

We ARE approaching a civil war or breakout of some type. I used to think that concept was crazy but now I believe we are at 50/50 pushing toward inevitable. This asshole is one of millions. People who are adults but only work part-time? He sure as shit ain't going to school, he sure as shit isn't paying much in taxes, he sure as shit isn't doing anything purposeful in life other than creating problems and being an asshole! He's grown up dependent on the gubment, blaming everyone else other than the man in the mirror, and now he's angry at his own pitiful existence but, but, but.....Trump!

When sides are drawn.....which one will you be on?

StaceyO and LSUTiga like this.
  7. LSUTiga

Thanks for taking the time to give a much better description and clearer picture of what I wanted to convey.

8. LSUTiga

Sally, read this shit.
    So it’s ok to deport law abiding citizens but not illegals?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210836069

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If there is a civil war it will pretty one-sided. After all, which side has the most guns?

10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Honestly we are in deep shit... when you can't have an opinion that differs from the next guy. The next thing is physical conforntation and after that is out right revolt. Seeing that we are seeing physical confrontation we already hanging by a thread. Both sides need to sit down and smell the shit their cooking. Man do we ever need a John Wayne type to remind us that we are all Americans.

Winston1 and LSUTiga like this.