Trump's 2nd Supreme Ct Pick

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 3, 2018.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Me? Yes I do. But again I’m not a woman. If men could have babies abortion would be legal up to 7 years old.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Whole lotta class envy in this thread

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I had an education professor at LSU back in 1990 who had never taught a day in any school other than a university, which made her worthless as an education professor. Furthermore, a student would have to agree with her or be bullied.

One of my friends in her class was the son of a Navy captain. Dr. Roman knew this, and one day accused my friend's father of being an evil murderer. He approached her after class and stated that he didn't want his father's profession spoken of that way.

By later that day, Dr. Roman had told the dean of the College of Education that my friend had threatened her with bodily harm. He was called before the dean to discuss possible expulsion.

As a witness to the incident, I invited myself to the meeting and unleashed hell on Dr. Roman's lying, sorry ass. She was relieved of her duties following that semester, and my friend and I received a class transfer.

These days, I'm not sure how that would come out.

KyleK, Winston1 and HalloweenRun like this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

at conception

shane0911 likes this.
  6. LaSalleAve

Oh phew I thought I committed genocide in my toilet last night.

HalloweenRun and Winston1 like this.
  7. LaSalleAve

Abortion people. The morning after pill. Go.

8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Kinda hard to really say. Not all inseminations take. So how do you know if you really killed something or not

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Yeah, so go take some OTC poison just to "make sure". Lol. Excellent point you make.
    Men DO have babies, they just don't house them or birth them. 10 months over the course of a potential full lifetime is a drop in that there bucket. I'ma call out your attitude for what I think it really is at the root....a bit of relief that you don't HAVE to deal with an unwanted pregnancy. But when they garnish that paycheck after your DNA test, well, there's no say in that either, is there?

MEN should step up and demand darn-near equal rights when it comes to a pregnancy.

shane0911 and KyleK like this.
  10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Hold up there, I wasn’t saying I agree with it. Just trying to make a little point. That pill, as dangerous as it could be to women, doesn’t necessarily mean it’s done something.