Trump White House Bars News Organizations From Press Briefing

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GiantDuckFan, Feb 24, 2017.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I was gonna mention that, too. Before the Warriors got butthurt at TNT, the ebonic twitter shade war between Shaq and McGee was funny. At least I think it was. Mostly it was unreadable because if you tweet, you apparently have to tweet like you are a hood rat, instead of a well-educated, well-spoken college graduate.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Ah, good times,..Game was lost in the disappointing 2nd half, bummed me out. We recovered nicely though,.. too bad that Oregon's late season 3 point loss to USC kept us from playing a rematch game vs LSU to determine the National Champions.

The Ducks did win the Rose Bowl that year, beating a very tough, Russel Wilson led Wisconsin team. .

https://days.to/until/ncaa-season

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

It is pretty damn hard to determine which is the worst, sleaziest, and most untrustworthy, the press or politicians.

The reality is that both are in it for the dollars. The press is not some altruistic, entity charged with telling the truth, it is a business and their goal is to sell copies or airtime. Those that believe otherwise do so at their own peril. Same as the damn Weather Channel, they are there to make money!

On the other hand, politicians are just scum, They too are in it for the money. If I cared more, I don't because it does not matter, I would dredge up some data on net worth before and after entering the Congress. It says all you need to know. Same applies at state and local level.

All you REALLY need to know is what Harry Truman said, something like this. Early on I could not decide if I wanted to play the piano in a whore house, or be a politician. I decided to be a politician. Now that I have been president, I realize the two really are about the same!

There you have it.

GiantDuckFan and LSUpride123 like this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Duck Season!
    images-54_resized.jpeg

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Wow all of a sudden you love the first amendment (see uscvball) now that you love the constitution I am sure you now believe totally in the 2nd amendment, right?

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

GOO GOO

$_32.jpg

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

How has Trump stopped the "media" from printing what they wish? Has he sent troops to the "so called news" offices and stopped the presses? If you at least had a brain stem the press will report what they wish regardless of the truth. Trying to convince us here that the "media" is not biased is fruitless. Whats more dangerous is a media that is the propaganda arm of one party.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I'm sure this might come across as strange since I'm a visitor here and so is GDF, but your shit is tired, unimaginative, and has made this forum less than when you arrived.

And the same goes for your typically ignoratio elenchi reply to LaSalle. He and I don't agree on a whole lot but I'd go 6 feet under defending his right to an opinion.

Carry on.

LaSalleAve and LSUpride123 like this.
  9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

You must own stock in Google. :D

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

No. I stole it from a ST6'er.