trump, the rapist

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Apr 23, 2023.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It was entirely a he said she said. I put no effort into that nonsense.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Oh really? He BRAGGED on the Access Hollywood tape that he assaulted women without their permision, and then in this trial in deposition he double-downed on that claim. The jury, who fortunately took their responsibilities seriously and are not as stuck up a monster's ass as you are, held him liable for something he admits to doing on a regular basis. "She said", damn straight, but when "he said" no rational person could believe him because he's a serial liar and self-professed sexual predator. And even though I wouldn't include yourself in the "rational" column you don't actually believe him, either. You just don't care.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the liberal who is caught lying will always accuse of racism.

you lied about the verdict. and also about the dress. basically from the start of the thread you were lying over and over even after proven wrong with direct evidence

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Correct. I don’t care about something that happened 3 decades ago.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

in a year that was not determined. hard to have an alibi for a date in an unknown year.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Rex said it was ok because it was his own daughter. That’s ok with Rex.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So cute. The proven racist insists on defending the proven self-confessed sexual abuser.

I won't let you distract from the issue here: that trump is a piece of shit, and only p.o.s.'s at this point would defend him.

As I've said all along... trump support is ALL about the white supremacy. You would not countenance his behavior otherwise.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No honest rational person on this planet believes that Joe Biden sexually abused his own daughter... or anybody else for that matter. You're as dishonest as your rapist hero.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So, if somebody raped somebody 3 decades ago they shouldn't be punished just as long as the rapist carries your political banner. You really didn't have to reinforce that; it went without saying.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Let me get this straight. A sitting president, Pedo Joe, can molest an 8 year old girl while being televised and not be charged for that? Gotcha!