Trump Slayed the Poon

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Mar 20, 2018.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Vinyl records had the best sound. At least for the first few times you played it. Then as it wears it develops little pops and whistles.

3. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Remember how much space good stereo systems took up in a room back in the 70s ?

Bengal B likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What did Trump do to Stormy other than make her watch sharkweek?

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You know your pretensions of ignorance about this wear thin. You obviously can’t defend him so you try to cover with idiotic questions like that.
    If all he did was make fer watch shark week why did he pay her $130k and sign a NDA? Why did he spend the night alone with a woman of easy virtue when his wife had just given birth to their son? He’s been a serial adulterer his whole life.
    His private life hasn’t been private since he became a public figure and his braggadocio about his sex life open him up to all sorts of scrutiny. Remember Gary Hart’s Famous last words catch me if you can? Well the donald is hoisting himself on his own petard.
    You just make yourself the fool when you say things like that.

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Let me make a couple of things clear. Chasing women even outside of marriage doesn’t disqualify one from the presidency, nor should it be a reason to remove a president.
    That being said it does reveal personality and like Clinton & JFK I believe it is a character defect that should be called out. It’s no more excusable in Trump than it was in Clinton. I will also say it appears Trump played with adults who were not coerced like Paula Jones or possibly raped like Juanita Broderick.
    Trump is a pig no less than Clinton and JFK or so many others.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Probably because he is rich and wanted a side piece.

In no way is this the same has getting a hummer int he white-house, which didn't matter and then lying under oath about it, which does matter.

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You’re exactly right...almost. If the payment to Stormy is in effect a unreported campaign contribution then someone could be in trouble. Though with all the campaign finance violations barely getting a slap on the wrist this should amount to much.
    BTW how would your wife, if you have one, react to you getting laid by someone just after she’d given birth?

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Again my real issue here is that caca and others give Trump a pass when they wanted to crucify Clinton’s serial infidelity. That makes them and the democrats who defended Billy C yet condemn Donny hypocrites

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No clue. I’m not worth billions and pussy doesn’t land at my feet.

stevescookin likes this.