Trump may crack down on Cannabis

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Frogleg, Feb 24, 2017.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Perhaps you didn't notice but my comments there, sweet thing, were directed at LaSalle. He brought up marijuana as a 100% cure for epileptic seizures (he said seizures but that's really where pot has been tested) and yet that isn't the actual truth.

Maybe, maybe not. Lots of do-it-yourselfers out there. One youtube video of a child being seizure-free and that's all it takes.

I already said that. And I haven't denied anything. But to suggest that marijuana ONLY has positive outcomes and no side effects is very much a denial.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Where did I say it was a 100 percent cure? For some it is. And why deny those people. As a parent put yourself in those parents shoes.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

No. Dopers are strictly for weed. Drinkers are drinkers or alkies. Addicts are addicts. Meth heads are tweekers. What would you prefer.....bongers? tokers? weeders? It's not a judgment, it's a word.

Everyone isn't a doper. You forget, I live in la la land. Plenty of people out here avoid drugs, drink, pills, blow, sugar, meat, caffeine.

Of course there's no cure. He can't unsee what he's seen and he can't explain it to friends and family with much if any sense of true understanding or free of judgement. He's not alone.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"when you see a kid with that has 30 seizures a day and pot makes them have zero"

If I paraphrased that inaccurately, then I'm wrong and I apologize.

I provided the data from the study. It wasn't 100% and it was done in combination with other drugs. I didn't suggest that anyone be denied. I said already, put it in pill/liquid form and use it. What I don't want to see is little kids torching up to avoid seizures.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

This problem is 1,000x worse than dopers doing their thing. From the over-medicated kids with ADD-spectrum disorders to the bored fake-ass housewife with a medicine cabinet full of Oxy, America is one doped-up country. Homelessness is on the rise in SoCal and so is drug use both legally prescribed and illicit.

6. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Yeah I don't know what all it is for but I know when I walk into a pharmacy once a month there are BAGS of filled scripts in the bins, a line at the counter, and two pharmacists filling away. I live near a city with a population under 8K and there were 4 pharmacies at one time, including a wal mart one.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Most of that stuff is real medicine that doesn't get you high

8. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Marijuana is real medicine too, in certain scenarios. Likewise, those "real medicine" pills are abused all the same and make people feel good, as does marijuana.

9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

On any given evening i might like a big steak, chocolate cake a la mode for dessert, a couple glasses of wine. Might finish it with a venti cappuccino, and then some premium Indica strain later that night and hopefully some head from the wife. I think that covers everything on your list.

You and Uncle Sam need to get out of my house. Trying to outlaw marijuana is denying people's rights to be their own moral agent, as well as denying people a host of medical benefits. That's not the same as outlawing a highly addictive killer like the Heroin family.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Lord....another over-sensitive doper. I don't GAF what you do in your house or out of it for that matter as long as you stay in your lane and don't harm other folks or cost other people money.

BTW, that's not MY list, it's a list for some people who live out here. Your list is great for you....personally I'm not gonna put my brain through the chocolate/alcohol/caffeine/pot gymnastics.

You'd think that all that dope would make some of y'all a little less tense but the over-sensitivity is palpable.