Trump is showing gross signs of dementia

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

olberman also thinks the supreme court must be destroyed because he disagreed with them yesterday

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Top psychiatrist: evidence of trump's dementia is "overwhelming":

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...verwhelming-says-top-psychiatrist/ar-BB1kdNF6

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I get that your primary points are "trump is fat lol racist lol and smelly HAHAH".

but lets focus again on policy. the Biden admin crackdown on antitrust nonsense is hugely destructive. they are suing apple for being a good company that sells lots of expensive phones.

who are they protecting? what's the point? do they know I use an Android phone and always have and its 1/4 the price of an iphone? why are they spending millions on destroying the value we all have in apple stock? cant they just leave us alone?

same thing with the spirit/jetblue merger, and the Jimmyjohns/subway and Albertsons/Kroger etc. they also are going after amazon for being cheap and quick. the Biden justice dept and their diversity hires over at commerce and the FTC and shit are idiots that are trying to punish capitalism, and we taxpayers have to pay them to fuck us.

trump deregulates. Biden admin hates capitalists.

mctiger and shane0911 like this.
  4. the old picker

the old picker The old picker

LOL some people's IQ depth is amazing to me LOL

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Brandon commenting on the Key Bridge collapse: "At about 1:30 container ship struck the Francis Scott Key Bridge, which I've been over many, many times commuting from the state of Delaware either by train or by car." The Key Bridge had no rail line. Everything out of his mouth has two elements: How can I make it about me, and what lie do I have to tell to make it about me? I'm guessing he'll soon tell us that his son Beau died on that bridge.

HalloweenRun and shane0911 like this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Holy fuck....

So, OK, if you can't see that Sick Fuck Smelvis Don Poorleone is demented then you're going to have to admit that he's a fucking idiot:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2024
  7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Pretty soon, Biden will tell us how his grandpa built that bridge.

shane0911 and Frogleg like this.
  8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Ya know, if the 6 bodies wash up outside that bridge it would be a county case. Unless, of course, a bored cop assigned to the boats by his CO can put those bodies falling into the water on the city side and the currents taking them out, then it would be a city case.

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

#IYKYK

mancha likes this.
  10. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Biden & Dems are busy worshipping at the alter of faggotry & transgenderism. Repubs are serving as alter boys all in a political religion called wokeness. Everybody keep voting harder. Stock up on beans & …what was that other item?

shane0911, Swerved and LSUpride123 like this.