Trump is in trouble

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Dec 12, 2018.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

2024 is a ways off but I like the way youre thinking.

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I carefully worded my response, to defuse such remarks,.. you know what I meant, Buster

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You didn’t read that. There are key dates to be noted.

4. GiantDuckFan

key dates, like,.. on what day will the library deliver videos to Trump's jail cell? or on what date will Trump be eligible for parole?.

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I haven’t commented on this in a while as I’ve been waiting to see what Mueller has to report. However over the last month the court filings from his office and the US Attorney from the Southern District of New York have been compelling. It’s become obvious that Trump and all around him have been frighteningly corrupt. As Andrew Napolitano and Geraldo Rivera and other long time Trump defenders have said he would have been indicted already had he not been in office. In other words even Fox is coming to the conclusion Trump is a crook. To claim he hasn’t acted criminally is either the height of naivety or blind denial.

Yet to be shown is whether he conspired with the Russians. However the smoke is building mightily. There are at least 14 documented meetings between Trump’s campaign team including his son in law, his campaign managers and other close associates with Russians who were either part of the Russian FSB or tied closely with it and Putin. The timing with the Wikileaks release and other happenings is more than suspicious. It’s ge more and more difficult to doubt there was collusion and conspiracy....effectively treason.

To those of you who think this is nothing more than political vendetta open your eyes and minds. This is beyond defending as “at least he’s not HRC”. While that may have been valid in November of 2016, it holds no water now. The end is fast approaching and I fear it’s going to be ugly.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You guys are fucking stupid. Sorry. You are.

Fusion GPS had meetings with the “Russian” before and after the “Trump tower” meeting.

The same Fusion the Never Trump GOP members and the DNC backed by the Clinton Foundation PAID for via their law firm. The same foundation that is now under FBI investigation for tax fraud and “pay-to-play”.

But hey “orange man bad”.....

You guys talk like you fucking care bout corruption? It’s fucking staring you in the god damn face.

Merry Christmas faggots. Enjoy it while you can before the left destroys this country in their attempt to erase everything we are.

I have said all along Trump is 100% corrupt. I said it in 2015/2016. I also said it would be a man like him to expose it all. Well, he is and all you smucks care about is outting him.

Fucking sad.

I guess you guys are content to give into the deep state and keep purchasing your iPhones.

Let google decide the next election for us.

el005639, shane0911, Bengal B and 2 others like this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Page 14.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

we don't need a low brow con man to show us the government is corrupt, we all knew that already. What surprises me is, you thought a corrupt man was going to save us.

Trump has a history of being a lying cheating snake, never has been honest about anything as far as I can see, pure con man, look it up,.. yet his goofball supporters believe Trump wouldn't lie to them, that he has the best interests of America at heart,..

bull fucking shit, Trump only cares about himself, the rest is just for show, an act to fool his idjits. You can go after hillary like Trump wants, but it's just a distraction, a fool's ploy Trump is duping you with..

Trump is the skunk we need to get rid of first, and you know Mueller's gonna take him down, that's why you're mad,..Trump wasn't smart enough to get away with it,.. and now he's gonna pay.

Does an honest man surround himself with crooks and cheaters the way Trump does? Do you actually believe him when he says it's all fake news?.. I think we all know who the fake is.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Here is the deal. Trump does what they all do. However, he stepped outside the line and they are attacking him. The sooner you realize this, the sooner we get past this for the better.

They

Are

All

In

On

It

It was her fucking turn. They will try to destroy him.

He played their game for decades. With them. Was a part of them. Was them.

If we let them take Trump out it will never end. We are sold to the highest bidder.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. GiantDuckFan

not necessarily true, you are speculating, in your despair,.. you put all you'r money on a stiff, but don't give up, maybe the next guy will be worth your faith, will actually be a hero. Don't feel bad Trump has been conning people his whole life, join the club.