Trump is in trouble

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Exactly the opposite. Weiss was given free reign, he has said as much himself. Only in the current political environment would that not be enough to satisfy your curiosity. He was not Garland's pick for the investigation, he was Barr's pick. Weiss was appointed by Trump, not BIden. This investigation was never political. It was handled professionally by the DOJ and FBI and we now know the conclusion of their investigations. Your steamed because it doesn't contain any of the accusations that were being bantered about by the likes of you.

3. Tiger in NC

Listen to me, Shane. If those recordings were what they are purported to be then there would be a different set of charges. You've got to start questioning where your hearing this stuff if it never comes to reality. Hunter was never guilty of any of that other shit. He is a damn addict and apparently a pretty bad human being who didn't pay his taxes a few years and lied about his drug usage when buying a handgun. The rest is lies.

4. Tiger in NC

Your argument is ridiculous. Joe Biden is a decent guy whether you like his politics or not. Trump has said as much himself when that woman accused Biden of sexually assaulting her. Trump said he didn't believe Biden would do such a thing. The guy has been in the public eye for decades and you want us all to believe that you just learned that he was secretly a pedophile? Hate to break it to you man but when you say ridiculous things people stop taking you seriously. If all of that was true then he would have been charged with it. He was not.

5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Ohhhh. Ok.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Who said I was steamed? Why is it always about my emotions?

So, if it’s not political, why do you feel the need to mention “appointed by Trump”? That implies you think it a political appointment.

Please clarify without assuming my emotions.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Why don't you listen to the recorded phone call instead

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Because Trump isnt on the call.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Because when you pretend that someone isn’t capable of doing something, you will always let them keep that status. Ashley Biden wrote about her dad, but because Biden is a “nice guy”, it mustn’t be true, and those dudes who were punished for stealing it was a psy-op. Real conspiracy theory shit.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Just a very simple question; So you hate Trump and think he is a liar and wanted to "overthrow the government" and guilty of many other awful things. Yet you cite Trump saying he "didn't believe Biden would do such a thing" as proof that Pedo Joe did not molest his daughter and is not a pedophile. Just asking.
    biden-pinche-grope-girl-.jpg
    Is this little child a lying little snake too? Just asking.