Trump is in trouble

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Grand conspiracy again. The dreaded deep state that Durban’s investigation was supposed to uncover found nothing. Not a single conviction. Davis Weiss the special counsel investigator in the HB case has now come out and said unequivocally that he has free reign in the investigation. So there goes that theory…

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

friend i have said many times i care zero about whatever is or is not on the laptop in terms of criminality. again, he can fuck every whore on earth for all i care. he can buy illegal guns, work for ukrain energy or whoever, i dont know about it or care much. i care about this story only as it was claimed to be russian disinfo. perhaps you noticed i asked nearly 50 times.

maybe there is evidence of issues with burisma or china, i am making no claim about any of that, other than at least some of the emails related to burisma are legit are were mathematically verified to be legit.

my only issue here, and perhaps you could have caught on to this the first 30 times i asked, is the question of why people kept claiming the laptop was russian disinformation.

do you have any evidence of russian involvement with regards to hunters laptop?

or

do you have no evidence?

again: evidence of russian involvement/misinformation?

or no evidence.

which is it?

will i need to ask this 200 or 300 times to get an answer? i can do that, trust me.

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

do you have any evidence the laptop was russian disnformation?

shane0911, LSUpride123 and Frogleg like this.
  4. Tiger in NC

I’ll make a deal with you since you called me friend….you tell me where the false allegations of bribery, money laundering, human trafficking and corruption came from and I will tell you if it’s Russian disinformation or just Republicans lying through their teeth. Until you can answer my question, expect no answers from me.

many federal prosecutors believe they were much too hard on Hunter. Not paying one’s taxes isn’t typically a criminal matter, it’s handled in civil court. He wasn’t even charged with tax fraud…just not paying his taxes for two years, which he has since repaid. I’m still not sure how owning a gun while on drugs is a crime, but he won’t even face charges for that as long as he’s clean for two years it goes away. These are slap on the wrist charges, not the crime syndicate that was claimed.

5. Tiger in NC

Where did the lies come from?

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

We just gonna pretend that politics don’t play a part in getting away with things? Also, that diary isn’t real? Or her thoughts were stolen. Pick a lane bro

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

which lies, and why would we think it was russia?

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dunno if that stuff is false. they are working on that now. for all i know there was bribery and money laundering. i dont care much about it though, my interest is in why people keep saying russians are involved, where is the evidence. but you wont answer.

9. Tiger in NC

Yes I am saying it’s false information or it would go somewhere further than the right wing channels that parrot the accusations. Your only explanation for why no one else is covering those stories is because all these other news outlets and the government are in some kind of conspiracy to not prosecute child molesters and to never cover the news about it. That’s silly.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

like the russian involvement in the hunter laptop? if that was true someone would report the evidence eh?