Trump is in trouble

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

You have no evidence of any of this, at least not that will stand up in a court of law. At some point you have to ask yourself...I keep getting told all of these stories yet nothing ever comes from them. Don't you ever wonder why? I would. It makes you all look like fools that you keep finding these remote bull shit stories and trying to make them mainstream when there clearly is no evidence for any of it.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

do you have any evidence russians were involved with the biden laptop?

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what reasons do you have to believe that?

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Did you seriously just type this?

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.
  5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

not directed at nc in the least….

this post aptly repeats every elected club member response when asked about the other party….

hell, I could copy and use this response to virtually every fsa topic…

well done nc…

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

but he is pleading guilty to tax and gun violations. is the evidence for those charges russian disinformation? if not, how can we know when its russian disinfo and when it isnt? yunno, given that apparently we dont require any evidence to make the claim of russian involvement?

why is hunter B pleading guilty if the claims against him are false russian disinfo? and if those claims are real can you tell me what claims are in fact russian disifo?

7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Just his daughter’s words, I guess. But, someone stole those personal thoughts. Someone lied to you about Russian collusion, yet here you are. If you can’t see the point I’m making, then you’re really just as bad as what you claim not to be. You’ve been fed a healthy diet of bullshit, and you still come back to the table for more. Your boy Biden is doing about as good of a job as President as he did raising kids.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Hell no I don't wonder why, I know exactly why and you do as well. Garland is covering for him and won't bring charges regardless of the evidence.

XXL TideFan and Frogleg like this.
  9. Tiger in NC

Why aren’t they charging him with the litany of alleged crimes of bribery and money laundering and human trafficking, oh my! What about the corruption that was alleged to go all the way to the “big guy”? Why didn’t the investigation turn up any of these if you have the “proof” you all claim?

10. Tiger in NC

Once again you are making allegations against Biden that is false. The man has literally been in the public eye for decades and there was never an allegation against Biden until the last four years. Further, you are insinuating that law enforcement is turning a blind eye to a child molester? Come on man…you degrade your credibility when you make stupid statements like this.