Trump is Done.......

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Oct 7, 2016.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I would agree, however my issue is that this isn’t “new” for Russia.

The CUNT lost and well, we know the rest.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"the FBI made use of Cohen's use of Touch ID and Face ID on his Apple devices, which allow users to quickly log into iPhones and computers by scanning their face or fingerprint rather than typing in a password. Those features are marketed as faster and more secure ways to securely log into one's devices, as it's harder, though not impossible, to replicate someone's fingerprint or appearance.

But that gives law enforcement an additional means to access those devices. In one warrant application for Cohen, an FBI agent requested authorization "to press the fingers (including thumbs) of Cohen to the Touch ID sensors of the Subject Devices, or hold the Subject Devices in front of Cohen's face, for the purpose of attempting to unlock the Subject Devices via Touch ID or Face ID......

One warrant requested not simply access to three of Cohen's Gmail accounts, as well as other email accounts, but also some of the wide array of information Google keeps for its users by default, including search history, web cookies associated with an account, device information, and a host of other metadata categories.

One affidavit describes how the FBI narrowed down Cohen's temporary location at the Loews Regency Hotel in New York through his cell phone location data. Agents then used a "triggerfish" -- a reference to a stingray, or IMSI catcher, a suitcase-sized device that mimics a cell tower to convince a cell phone to connect and reveal its location."

The SC is going to be reviewing some of this shit eventually. It should bother just about everyone.

3. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Yea I’ve been busy with work and trips to Disney. LOL. Now am planning a trip to Hawaii in January. I barely keep up with Gamedaytigers forum. Just check it a couple times a week usually. Work is killing me I am so busy and can’t seem to catch up. But will try to pop in every so often.

Thanks!

kcal and Bengal B like this.
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

It may not be new but the sophistication and intensity is troubling. The old Soviet Union backed the Communist party USA and the propaganda was crude.
    Putin’s Russia is much more sophisticated and wide ranging.
    The sanctity of elections is critical to the peaceful change of power. The Democrats are bad enough or have been in 2000, 2003 & 2016 as well as the 2018 governors elections in GA & FLA. Adding Russian, Chinese interference is destabilizing

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Frankly, China is a much bigger worry. The teach plight theft for decades have allowed them to basically catch up with us.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Gonna hang on to the very end aren't you?
    Are you ever going to come to the actualization that none of this would have even taken place if not for a cooked up story by the Clintons?

Quit letting a family of actual criminals tell you how to think by way of a bought and paid for media outlet

7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I never leave until the game is over, things have a way of turning around

8. shane0911

And again, fail to acknowledge the outright assault on the constitution and the rule of law all because you don't like Trump. Completely ignore the absolutely disastrous precedent that has already been set.

Typical

9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I'm not ignoring anything

10. shane0911

You might not want to because you hate 45 so much but you most certainly are. There just isn't any other way to look at it. You aren't alone, the rest of the democRat party is right there with you

tirk and LSUTiga like this.