Trump is Done.......

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Oct 7, 2016.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I noticed I had the highground!

GiantDuckFan, uscvball and tirk like this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"Call it what it is: Andrew McCabe plotted a coup to overturn results of the election
    Jordan Schachtel · February 14, 2019

Fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s book tour began with a “60 minutes” interview this week in which he confirmed that he commenced an effort to remove President Trump from office, citing his concerns with the president’s supposed ties to Russia, for which no evidence has ever surfaced.

Citing several thoroughly debunked Russian collusion narratives, McCabe, under the impression that President Trump was somehow compromised as commander in chief, attempted to gather votes inside the administration to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove the president from office.

In a “60 minutes” preview clip, McCabe forwarded the baseless conspiracy theory that President Trump won the election with the assistance of the Kremlin.

“I was speaking to the man who had just run for the presidency and won the election for the presidency. And who might have done so with the aid of the government of Russia, our most formidable adversary on the world stage,” McCabe said during the interview. “And that was something that troubled me greatly.”

Putting aside that Russia is not “our most formidable adversary” (it’s China, by a mile), to date, not a single piece of evidence has emerged that the “Russia case” was anything but a complete hoax based on opposition research sourced to anonymous Russians that was paid for by the Hillary Clinton campaign.

“I wanted to make sure that our case was on solid ground and if somebody came in behind me and closed it and tried to walk away from it, they would not be able to do that without creating a record of why they made that decision,” McCabe continued.

Unfortunately for McCabe, there was no “solid ground” to be found. The Russia investigation came up entirely empty, and the FBI bureaucrats’ leak-and-smear campaigns were not enough to oust the duly elected president through other means.

And the president was not even behind McCabe’s ultimate removal from his post. The former FBI deputy director was fired after a Department of Justice internal probe found that he committed gross misconduct on multiple occasions. The devastating report found that McCabe lied under oath several times. That wasn’t all. He also attempted to sabotage his own FBI colleagues for his personal leaks to the media. McCabe later excused his activity, claiming his lies under oath were a result of the “chaos inside the FBI under siege from [President] Trump and his allies.” Currently, McCabe is under a Department of Justice-authorized grand jury investigation.

Of course, McCabe’s long list of alleged criminal activities and his extreme credibility problem have been almost entirely overlooked in the legacy media stories promoting his “60 Minutes” interview. The same applies to the reality that McCabe’s Russia probe never amounted to anything.

Andrew McCabe was far from the only FBI official to disgrace himself. Other now-fired FBI officials, such as James Comey and Peter Strzok, helped transform the FBI into a political weapon to sabotage the president through the baseless Trump-Russia investigation. There are still only two primary explanations for their conduct. The first is they were simply incompetent and commenced a probe without sufficient nonpartisan evidence. The second and more likely explanation is that McCabe and his cohorts were on a hell-bent quest to overturn the results of the election. Call it what it was: a soft coup attempt. Luckily for our republic, the coup attempt failed."

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/call-andrew-mccabe-plotted-coup-overturn-results-election/

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

president’s supposed ties to Russia, for which no evidence has ever surfaced,... untrue

baseless conspiracy theory that President Trump won the election with the assistance of the Kremlin,... untrue

to date, not a single piece of evidence has emerged that the “Russia case” was anything but a complete hoax,... untrue

The Russia investigation came up entirely empty,... untrue

Citing several thoroughly debunked Russian collusion narratives,... untrue

the baseless Trump-Russia investigation,... untrue

:cool: think what you will about McCabe,.. but the parts of the article I listed is propaganda spin from the totally biased, "Conservative Review",.. they don't know what Robert Mueller has found, and have ignored the bits of evidence that has surfaced. Don't forget, Mueller's investigation was demanded by the Republican led Houses of Congress.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Where is the evidence? Where is the proof that even ONE vote was coerced or obtained by Russian influence? Nothing but swings and misses. The investigation has been and continues to be baseless. Mueller has turned over every stone, threatened every source, has yet to admit he had liars on his hand-selected investigative group....and we got bupkis.

But trying to change the narrative doesn't change the truth about McCabe and the motivation behind much of what we've seen.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. GiantDuckFan

they're saying things like,.. no evidence has ever surfaced, investigation came up entirely empty, baseless conspiracy theory, a complete hoax, thoroughly debunked, investigation came up entirely empty,.. that is all hyperbola, because they don't know what Mueller has found.

"Nothing but swings and misses. The investigation has been and continues to be baseless. Mueller has turned over every stone",.. pure speculation, you don't know what Mueller has found either.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I voted for Trump because Boris and Natasha gave me a case of vodka.

el005639, Frogleg and LSUpride123 like this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Actually we DO know that the entire investigation was based on information paid for by the DNC from contacts in Russia. In other words. The DNC colluded with Russian contacts for “dirt” on Trump.

None of the dossier has been verified at all. None of it.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Just like the HRc emails, they don’t care about the content.

9. GiantDuckFan

the entire investigation was not based on the dossier,.. we've gone enough rounds over this already, 123, my posts were about the "Conservative Reviews", biased one sided article. I feel it's a propaganda piece, or at best, it caters to what their readers want to hear. Would they dare print an article suggesting Trump could even possibly be guilty of anything?

No sense arguing, Mueller's investigation won't be stopped,.. we won't really know anything until Bob submits his report to Congress. Maybe Trump will be shown to be innocent

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

CBS radio this morning, reporting on the national emergency declaration for border security, said - and this is damn near an exact quote - national emergency declarations usually follow natural disasters, but can also respond to events such as the 9/11 attacks or if a foreign government interferes in a US election. #fakenews

Frogleg likes this.