Trump is Done.......

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Oct 7, 2016.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

What reason does she have to go to a war zone? And, she was using a military aircraft at a ridiculous expense to fly to Brussels and Afghanistan. I had no idea we were at war with Belgium.

There's no security information she couldn't have gotten in another way that would have required her to waste that much money. I agree that it was a complete waste of money considering the current shutdown. I also think she is petty for un-inviting Trump to Congressional Chambers to deliver his State of the Union. Her excuse was that it was bad form with the shutdown. Well she should look in the mirror.

KyleK, Winston1, LSUTiga and 4 others like this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea, its funny as hell. He is much better at their game.

Winston1 likes this.
  3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

About the response I expected from you. Perhaps she should keep her ass out of a war zone. The Democrats just got a lesson in playing political hardball and you don't like it. Gee, what a shame.

LSUTiga, Bengal B and LSUpride123 like this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I was listening to local Dallas AM this morning and I am freaking floored at the number of government workers in Texas making 100K, 150K+. Holly shit. THOUSANDS. 10's of thousands....

KyleK likes this.
  5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

no, the issue is FCC violations, Mueller has Cohen and Trump talking about it, on tape,.. don't switch lanes to hillbama

Cohen is one thing Trump another.

again, Mueller's report goes to Congress,.. once they have it, they decide if something needs to be done and what to do. Members of Congress are not bound by the law, they mostly can decide and vote, based on just about anyway they choose.

[​IMG]

6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

This thread has gone strangely silent. Gee, I wonder why? Perhaps Elvis has left the building. :D

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Dude the court filing 100% shows Cohen used his personal money. Again, I aint swithcing lanes but acting like campaign violations is "it" is wrong. They happen just about every election.

And? This is a Trump thread. Don't fuss at me about it....

Right and they have already decided to impeach him regardless. So what are you guys sooo up in a fuss for? None of you care about anything other than getting Trump out of office. No matter the means.

That is what this is about and only YOU admit it.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Funny thing about it is that I haven't even noticed that those people are not doing whatever it is that they are supposed to be doing to "earn" those 6 figure paychecks.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Why should she get a military plane? She is less important than an American business person who creates jobs and helps the economy who has to fly commercial or even by private jet into those areas.

She tried to make some silly point to her libtard pals by playing hardball with Trump. All Trump did was to hit her best fastball into the upper deck.

Winston1, LSUpride123 and COTiger like this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Saw something else that while everyone bitched about the president flying around, that hooker spent a cool 2 million of tax payer money flying back and forth from CA to DC.

They are all fucking crooks man.