Trump is Done.......

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Oct 7, 2016.

1. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Do you honestly believe Obama played any role in the plan? At best he probably signed a piece of paper.

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

ditto about Trump, at best

3. COTiger

The most recent terrorist was killed by a drone over Yemen. Trump didn't have to be in the Situation Room micro managing the operation.

4. GiantDuckFan

like I said, he probably didn't know a thing about it, until it was over,.. but he takes the credit for it

5. COTiger

I suggest you brush up on your reading comprehension skills:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Our GREAT MILITARY has delivered justice for the heroes lost and wounded in the cowardly attack on the USS Cole. We have just killed the leader of that attack, Jamal al-Badawi. Our work against al Qaeda continues. We will never stop in our fight against Radical Islamic Terrorism!
    Show me one use of the word I. Nice call Nancy

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

No, he did not. And neither did Robert O'Neill.

Who was the President for Extortion 17 which occurred August 6, 2011? Just before that, on April 6, 2011, McRaven was nominated by President Barak Obama for promotion from the rank of Vice Admiral to Admiral and appointed as the ninth commander of USSOCOM, of which JSOC is a component.

Unfettered power.

38 killed, the single-greatest loss of American life in the Afghan war. 15 of them were DEVGRU and had been in Abbottabad. And I'm supposed to worry about a hooker?

[​IMG]

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

He played the role of exposing one of our most effective weapons and ever since then they have become less effective and received more negative publicity as a result. How do you ask them to keep secrets and never speak about what you did when the POTUS goes in front of the whole world telling them exactly what you did. He profited, he benefited....and then 15 of those DEVGRU members died in a helicopter....a protocol they never followed before.

So Obama gets all the credit he deserves for making our spec ops less effective. Makes you wonder what Eddie Gallagher knows.

COTiger likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

you can't seem to see past that hooker, there is a lot more to Trump's filthiness and corruption than that,.. you use Stormy as a red herring defense.

I'll wait and let Robert Mueller explain it to us when he presents his report to Congress, if Trump's innocent you win,.. and I win too,.. if it really was fake news then we will all know who's to blame.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  9. COTiger

I'm still waiting Nancy.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Yes, of course. I'm not capable of much more than that...can't see past anything and I use red herring arguments. By all means, let's gloss over the death of 38 service members.

I win? This isn't about winning. Trump isn't innocent, I never said he was.

[​IMG]