Trump is Done.......

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Gotcha....no the content is on the Clinton team, no doubt about it and has nothing to do with the Russians. That said, I haven't found anything in the wikileaks that looks too damning at this point other than the fact that she is a very calculated politician but we already knew that about her.

where there is smoke there is fire.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Refusing to take a case is not against the law. Lawyer behavior is not adjudicated through the criminal system but by the Bar Association and it's important to note that Hillary was not a public defender but a private attorney with a law clinic. It is considered completely ethical to refuse to take a client if you believe your client to be guilty. It was clear by her own admission that she considered him guilty. She would have been completely unscathed had she declined. But she didn't.

More on this in a minute...

Lol, always with the lame insults. I think most of humanity knows that a "good" attorney is also likely unethical at times.....or on a regular basis. Johnnie Cochran was an excellent attorney. He knew OJ was guilty as sin.

It's not laughable based on my own life experience. I've said it here before so I don't mind sharing once again....I was a victim of childhood sexual violence, as were both of my siblings. The offender in their case received a reduced sentence based on a twisted view of the older's testimony....which ended up being struck from the record. For me, I would never do what Hillary did and yes, I would set aside my own personal gain to make the right choice.

I'm not outraged BTW so no need to amp up the silly reparte. I know that despite having tried to avoid the case, she took it on. She knew her client was guilty but she put a 12-year old's character in question, suggested absurd fantasies, got DNA evidence dismissed, and then had a cavalier chuckle over it all in the name of advancing her own career.

Winston1 likes this.
  3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

So you are okay with Qatar giving Bill $1M for his "birthday" in exchange for a 5 minute meeting? This couple is selling America down the tubes. Pay to play is what the Clinton Foundation is all about....not charity. America has a reason to be concerned and it's got way more repercussions than pussy-grabbing.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

That really sucks, I'm sorry to hear that you were victimized. When you talk about making the right choice and setting aside personal gain, I know that you have nothing to gain by voting for either candidate, but could you honestly vote for a man who seems like a sexual predator who uses his money and fame to victimize women? Let's put aside all the terrible things about the Clinton's for a minute, I'm not saying vote for Hillary, fuck, you live in California it's not like Trump is winning that state anyway, could you honestly cast your vote for that man?

5. Tiger in NC

I was not aware of this and in no way meant it to demean or diminish your experience. I am truly sorry that you had to endure that.

6. Tiger in NC

Nonsense. Qatar had been a contributor to the Clinton Foundation since 2002 to the tune of 1 million dollars per year that went toward the humanitarian efforts of the Clinton Foundation. Per Clinton's agreement with the Obama administration she was only required to reveal foreign governments who increased their donations during her tenure as SOS. Qatar had contibuted 1 million per year since 2002 so there was no reason to report it.
    https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680
    https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16764

https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478
    Charity watch doesn't rate the Trump foundation because they are a private foundation
    How in the hell can you honestly think that the Clinton Foundation is a pay for play organization when the evidence is very clear that they do an enormous amount of legit charity work around the world. Compare that to Trump's foundation who he hasn't given a penny to, who he has used to buy personal gifts and who is currently under investigation.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

That's a lie. In the first place, if Qatar gave $1 million it was to the Clinton Foundation for charity work, not to Bill Clinton, and yet there's no evidence it ever actually occurred. Frankly, what do you have against rich governments trying to help poor people?

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I could, yes. I don't know if I will or not. As you said, my vote means nothing, really but I believe strongly in the process and in exercising my rights anyway.

Did Trump sexually brag? Yes. Is it bothersome to me? No. Has he sexually harassed women over the course of his career? I believe so. Is that enough for me not to vote for him? No. Has he actually groped or touched women? I'm not convinced yet. The Cosby case is comparable but not totally. It took decades for the majority of them to speak up. The first group of Trump accusers had 3 of 4 from swing states and the timing is very suspect to me. I don't believe for one second that the media and Clinton didn't know about his history or do due diligence.

I know I couldn't possibly vote for Hillary because I absolutely believe that her policies are dangerous and ruinous. I believe she is a liar, a manipulator, and a phony of epic proportions. I don't see the country headed in a good direction right now and for me, she's driving us head first the same way at breakneck speed. And with her in the white house, it's most notorious sexual predator will once again be roaming the hallways. Is it better to have Bill there than Trump?

I imagine for me, my choice will come in the voting booth and we'll see what develops between now and then.

Winston1 likes this.
  9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"In a hacked email from April 2012 released by WikiLeaks last week, Amitabh Desai, the Clinton Foundation’s foreign policy director, wrote to senior foundation aides that he had recently met with ambassadors from several nations, including Qatar, while in Washington.

Referring to Mr. Clinton by his initials, he wrote that Qatar “would like to see WJC ‘for five minutes’ in NYC, to present $1 million check that Qatar promised for WJC’s birthday in 2011.” He also said that Qatari officials “would welcome our suggestions for investments in Haiti” and that they have “allocated most of their $20 million but are happy to consider projects we suggest.”

Qatar had donated to the foundation since 2002. The country, a tiny oil-rich Persian Gulf monarchy, has a complicated diplomatic relationship with the United States; it is an ally, but it has also been suspected of quietly supporting militant Islamic groups."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/16/us/politics/wikileaks-bill-clinton-foundation.html?_r=0

"The kingdom of Saudi Arabia donated more than $10 million. Through a foundation, so did the son-in-law of a former Ukrainian president whose government was widely criticized for corruption and the murder of journalists. A Lebanese-Nigerian developer with vast business interests contributed as much as $5 million.

For years the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation thrived largely on the generosity of foreign donors and individuals who gave hundreds of millions of dollars to the global charity. But now, as Mrs. Clinton seeks the White House, the funding of the sprawling philanthropy has become an Achilles’ heel for her campaign and, if she is victorious, potentially her administration as well."
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.html

Sorry but what Trump did or didn't do pales in comparison to the Clintons accepting millions of dollars in exchange for time and favors which put America at risk.

Both the Clintons are lifelong public servants. They left the WH "broke" according to Hillary but now they are billionaires. That should be enough for people to make a different choice.

LSUpride123 and Winston1 like this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I believe Bill and Donald are basically the same person, Bill is just more polished, like his knob. I also get the feeling that Bill has a bunch of scorned lovers that he took advantage of but were willing participants who thought they would get something out of it at the time, basically he made some promises they believed him and then got their hearts broken. Whereas Trump I feel forced himself on these women. Maybe I'm wrong and maybe it's just because Bill is a cool customer and Trump is rageaholic, don't know.

We are screwed either way I just feel we are way more screwed with Trump.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016