Trump is Done.......

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Oct 7, 2016.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yet they wait until a tape is released.

Dude is a billionaire. If half of this shut was true they would have popped a lid years ago.

uscvball likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Mmkk. And HRC supports a known woman obuser in Bill but that's fine.

Like I said. Trump is worth so much money he could littetally look at a woman wrong and get sued.

Only after this video do some obscene amount of woman pop up lol.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What's funny is that you fools say well. There is so many some of it must be true.

Yet actually think HRC did her job without ever touching classified data.

Acknowledging she never logged into her SIPER account.

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

No, the tape wasn't the catalyst for these women coming forward, it was Trump answering during the debate that he had never done any of the things that he said on the tape and these women have taken issue with it

5. Tiger in NC

This shows your hyper partisanship. You are willing to discuss Clinton's indiscretions but deny Trumps. You like to sympathize with Clinton's victims but you deny Trumps. That is what is called a double standard. Either sexual assault and unwanted advances are wrong every time or not, but you don't get to have it both ways.

6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

TigerinNC. Up front, I detest both Trump and Clinton, so this is not a pro Trump post.

Do you honestly not think it is strange that as much as Trump has been reviled by the Democrats/Liberals/Lefties over the last year or so, it is not until October (as in October Surprise) that all this stuff comes out? First the tape, then all these people stepping up, recounting "assaults" going back 20 years?

I am a strong advocate of Ockham's razor. I believe it applies here!

uscvball likes this.
  7. Tiger in NC

I do not and let me tell you why: by their own admission the other republican candidates never did any opposition research on Trump because they didn't take him seriously until it was literally too late. Further, the media didn't really dig into Trump's history too much until he became the nominee. If you will recall, Trump was the media darling during the primaries. Normally charges like this would come out during the primaries where your opponents are likely to be less vitriolic about it than an opponent would be in the general election. Further, the Trump campaign bears a large part of the burden because they should have been doing their own digging into Trump's past. However, just like his taxes and his overseas business dealings, Trump decided to keep it close to his vest and just deny, deny, deny when it came up. At the end of the day, even if the Clinton camp did leak this, it doesn't make it not true.

But to turn that around a little.....do you not think that the Wikileaks stuff, that was stolen by the Russians and now being leaked to the media wasn't a coordinated October surprise attack on Clinton? Of course it was and it was timed to have the maximum effect.

8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Both sides are playing dirty,.. the country's issues have become irrelevant,..scandal's the only thing that's attracting much attention,.. it's mostly all that's being talked about here too..

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    BAY0U BENGAL, uscvball and LaSalleAve like this.
  9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Absolutely the WIKILEAKS stuff is "October surprise" material.

However, the question about wiki leaks is this: Is it bad because it is leaked, or is it bad because of the content...which as I am sure you know, had nothing at all to do with the Russians?

Oh, and I guess I was not clear, I have nothing good to say about Trump, and in fact I am not convinced the acts did not occur, my point is the timing of the revelations, that is all.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

How many women came out against Bill Cosby when this situation was brought to the light?

I can tell you that women are terrified to come forward. They will be slut shamed and be forced to relive this nightmare all over again. we have seen it time and time again in many different cases that when 1 woman decides it's time to come out and speak, others do as well.

As far as the timing we see this every election. With Romney it was the 47 percent, Hillary it's the wiki leaks, Donald is a rapist, Bill it was weed, Obama was birther and Rev Wright, Kerry swift boat. This isn't new.