Trump is Done.......

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Oct 7, 2016.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I’m sure you guys know a lot better. I just based my post on my experience living there.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So the British monarchy as we see it today it the result of 1000 years of evolution. While never absolute rulers they exercised almost unlimited power. Political necessity has required they surrender power mostly to parliament. Since 1215 when King John signed the Magna Carta English kings have been ceding power to parliament. The exception was Charles I who lost his head for trying. (One of my ancestors was hung drawn and quartered for being one of the regicides). The last monarch to truly have influence in politics was probably Queen Victoria. Her son as Prince of Wales was instrumental in swinging England’s alliance from Germany to France just before WWI. Today even though the queen has little effective power she still is the official head of state and is the symbol of the country. The reign but don’t rule....it seems a sweet deal.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

right i went to middle school, i know all that. the question is why the british public are such pussies they allow the monarchy to exist

BAY0U BENGAL, Frogleg and Bengal B like this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Taxes are very high in the UK. It would piss me off knowing that I was paying these leeches to do nothing.

BAY0U BENGAL and Frogleg like this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Most see it as a connection to their great past.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

They are deaf, dunb and blind morons.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

they should visit a museum.

the idea that some people are special and better and royal, our ancestors said fuck that and thats why america is so great. all "royal" people worldwide can eat a bag of dicks

el005639, Bengal B and Frogleg like this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

speaking of trump:

everyone seems like a bunch of assclowns obsessed with russian and ukraine. forget that. china is the story.

if you want to worry about the security of our elections and resistance to influence (you shouldnt, thats stupid, our elections are fine), you should care only about china. china doesnt like the trump admin. trump has strengthened us-taiwan relations, which beijing hates. trump sails US warships through the taiwan strait. he sends higher level military guys to meet with taiwan than ever before. he does things previous admins were afraid to do.

when china threated to ban airlines that called taiwan a country (It DEFINITELY is) the airlines cowered. the trump admin said china can eat shit because that is "nonsense". china doesnt like that. they have threatened to go to war in the past purely for admitting taiwan isnt china (it DEFINITELY isnt.)

you wont see this on the news, because trump has dealt with taiwan and hong kong like he has a pair of balls, and the media hates anything that is good for trump. also nobody cares about foreign relations because people are dummies.

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

This bullshit here
    20191225_204309.jpg

In the grocery checkout

BAY0U BENGAL and shane0911 like this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member