Trump is Done.......

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

pick one and let's go....

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Fuck one, kill one, marry one go

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So this is how Trump shits on those who serve our country. The draft dodger has no honor. I don’t know why those of you who served or serve still support him. You should be ashamed.
    https://apple.news/AzTW6713SQSuiQBsmTc5GNg

Tiger in NC likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I used to leave cookies out for Santa.

furduknfish and shane0911 like this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Have you seen the Democratic stage?

That is why. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Have you ever thought I have exactly 1 vote for 2 choices?

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

CNN
    CNN is your source? Really? The network of 24/7 Trump Russia colusion and Lying Don Lemon et al? I read this in spite who wrote this and your phony complaint is as transparent as a bottle of Neutrogena. It shouldn't be easy to become an American citizen it should be hard and this so called shameful policy you are trying convince us it is is not only legal but reasonable. If you are so concerned about people who break into our country and get freebies go down to the border and volunteer to work with the Nazi's running the concentration camp's that your "source" CNN likes to call them.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Yes I know who is on the democrat stage and have thought about my vote. However how can you be such a hear no evil, see no evil speak no evil coward? Trump has more than proven he is not fit for any office much less the presidency. He is as destructive as any of the democrats if not more so.
    I don’t know yet how I’ll vote but I will call a spade a spade and Trump is nothing but small minded, possibly demented evil shit.

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So you think those who serve our country in the armed services aren’t worthy? You don’t think fighting for the country and their families deserve to become citizens That tells me all in need to know about you. You’re nothing but a close minded bigot.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yep I admit to being a bigot. I am bigoted to people who lie and misrepresent an issue which is what you did. I looked up that issue you so proudly posted like a CNN host and you totally misrepresented it and Iied. The law means if a US serviceman marries a foreigner with a child they simple have to go through the imigration process to become a citizen. You know become a legal citizen not a citizenthat breaks into our country by purposely having a baby to take advantage of Americans kindness. You see that is the law you know the law which means if you want to become a citizen of this still great country you need to follow OUR laws. Try breaking into your beloved Mexico abd see what happens to you. Yep I am bigoted you hypocrite.

10. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I am always surprised that more Republicans aren't outraged about his draft dodging. That said, I did read a second story that said that this new policy wouldn't affect that many people.....but why? Why even bother with it unless trying to chum the waters for his base. Total lunacy.....