Trump is Done.......

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-women-comments_us_57f8016de4b0e655eab4148d

Wow....he's done. I can't wait to hear him explain this one at the debate on Sunday night......and in front of a town hall forum too.

@uscvball, you are a proud conservative female voter.....what is your take on this? Not baiting you here, I really want to hear your thoughts. Seems like this should be a deal killer for a lot of women but Trump gets away with things no one ever has. This one may be way, way too far over the line though.

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

He is finished.... and what a stupid fool he is. Too moronic and too narcissistic to realize that once you decide to run for President your entire nasty past gets scrutinized. He's done. And, by the way, at the time of that audio he was 60 years old and newly married to Melania.... just who above fraternity house age talks like that?

But the real shame in all of this? The shame is upon anybody who ever uttered a word in his support.... it was BLATANTLY OBVIOUS to anybody with sense, from the very beginning, that he's a piece of shit. He was never, EVER a candidate to be taken seriously.

ROY_LA_CA likes this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I'll also add that this audio lends credibility to the 13 year old who alleges he raped her. This presidential run, born of narcissistic personality disorder combined with utter stupidity, will also destroy his brand. Fuck his sons, too... they should have talked him out of all of it but were too weak and too trashy to do so.

4. Tiger in NC

Only a complete Narcissist would think he could run for President making his campaign about his opponents past without his own past becoming an issue.

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Probably wishes he could delete those conversations and smash them with hammers.

KyleK likes this.
  6. Tiger in NC

Look, I get what you are trying to say but in all reality he should have had a team of people from the start of his campaign that did nothing but canvased the internet and every other source they can find so that they know every ounce of dirt on Trump. Any competent campaign does this and the fact that they apparently didn't think his past was going to be an issue is asinine, but like I said in the first post it's hard to make the case that your opponents past disqualifies her and think that no one will dig into his past.

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  7. BAY0U BENGAL

I really feel like he never thought he'd make it this far.

ROY_LA_CA likes this.
  8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

So Donald is a man. Shocking.

Come on....this is how a yuge majority of men think, act, and talk in the company of other men! Why should I be offended? What hetero man doesn't want a whore in the bedroom and a lady in the parlor? I am just not going to judge him when I know these comments make him just like most other men. And again....2005?

We are having an election next month and it isn't about moral character. It just isn't. Neither candidate should be running if that were the case.

LSUTiga, MikeInLa, cul2969 and 3 others like this.
  9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

What about Hillary's legal defense of a child rapist? Years ago she suppressed physical evidence/DNA that proved a shitbag had raped a 12-year old. On audio, she laughed about it afterward. As a female and a MOM, that disgusts me far more than Donald talking about sex in an objectifying way.

10. BAY0U BENGAL

Words hurt liberals.

lsu-i-like likes this.