Trump Indicted

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tigermark, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

A Grand Jury would not have indicted if a Statute of Limitations applied. Would have been a giant waste of time. That's a fact.

And you're as stupid as ever.

2. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Like many other things, you don't understand a grand jury. They do whatever the prosecution says. There is no representation for the defendant. If the prosecution says it can bump to a felony and the liberal judge does not put a stop to it, then the jury has no clue that that is false.

I am 100% convinced that the jury in NY will find him guilty of anything they charge him with no matter how outlandish. TDS. I am 100% convinced that that judge will act like the Jan 6th committee and just destroy his career ignoring all decorum and rule of law just to get Trump. And I am 100% convinced that on appeal it will be thrown out in milliseconds. But it will drag on forever until just after the election... hmmm....

shane0911 and XXL TideFan like this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Um, no. It's a 23 member panel, each with a VOTE. The DA does not have the authority to indict, only to recommend.

It is YOU who doesn't understand a grand jury.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2023
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

How are the charges "outlandish" if he actually broke the law?

Remember, Michael Cohen was convicted and spent jail time for campaign finance violations that his BOSS, donald trump, instructed him to make. That's a CRIME for both, but for which the DOJ listed trump as "unindicted co-conspirator". And the reason trump wasn't indicted was because he was the sitting president, and it was Bill Barr's opinion that a sitting president could not be.

So, the New York law is that falsifying business records is a misdemeanor, but becomes a FELONY if the purpose of the falsification was to cover up other crime(s). That's EXACTLY what trump did... he accounted for illegal campaign contributions by Michael Cohen to Stormy Daniels as "legal expenses", which of course they were not.

So, he looks very much guilty as charged. How are the charges "outlandish", except that they target a criminal you worship? He's not a god, just a piece of shit crook.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2023
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The irony in the criminal indictment is that it looks like trump would have been much better off just paying Stormy directly from a personal bank account. Hush money payments are not illegal of themselves, but when he directed Michael Cohen, instead, to make what became a campaign contribution he became a partner to crime. Michael Cohen's payment to Stormy Daniels was an illegal campaign contribution because it exceeded $2700, and trump was the unindicted coconspirator because he instructed Cohen to do it and reimbursed him for it.

Seems to me he got really bad legal advice from Cohen and really bad accounting advice from Weisselberg.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Your president is a pedophile. Trump is a saint compared to your disgusting demented NAZI crooked president.
    KqvwRoY.jpg
    KqvwRoY.jpg cb84290f18783b0f376487f044b5e430--house-of-representatives--year-olds.jpg 4pit0t.jpg

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You don't actually believe that. You're a liar.
    trump was very good buds with Jeffrey Epstein, spent many events with him, and there's even a video of trump and Epstein ogling young girls and whispering gleefully about them in each other's ear. Unlike your perverted wishes, my statements are established FACT.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is surely not correct and grand juries indict all the time when they shouldnt. the jury are not legal experts and generally just indict everyone they are asked to.

i served on a grand jury in baton rouge when i was 19, for a year. i know how they work.

repeat, grand juries are not legal experts and will frequently indict mistakenly. its very common. they just do whatever they are told.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

if he reimbursed him for it then cohen didnt pay for it, trump did. isnt it legal to contribute to your own campaign? bloomberg funded himself for hundreds of millions.