Trump Indicted

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tigermark, Mar 31, 2023.

1. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

Once again you have demonstrated your ignorance/stupidity. You don't have a clue as to what my background is. I'll give you a clue not it will help. It's the complete opposite of what you wrote.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Moe...he was clearly mocking the charges! Saying "yawn, here we go again"

You have got to learn to read the board better and not be so quick to jump the gun. If you have a question or if the post is in doubt the ask for clarity!

BornOnTheBayou and LSUpride123 like this.
  3. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

This entire indictment is the same old ploy they always use. They know that it is coming for their guy (indictment) in the next few months to a year so they do it to the Republican first. So when their turn rolls around, it looks like retribution, and they can scoff at it. Or even worse, the spineless Republicans just avoid it and let it skate by so they don't lose face in the press.

Hillary/Obama colluding with the Russians for YEARS (uh, Crimea?) led to Russia Russia Russia being invented. Biden quid pro quo with Ukraine (you have seen the video...) which led to the perfect phone call being turned into impeachment. Bidens classified documents from his Senate days turned into a raid on Mar-a-lago. Etc... Pretty much every attack on the right that looks kind of weird and out of the blue... definitely a cover story for the left's misdeeds. They KNOW that Biden should be held accountable for the money issues with China and Ukraine that are documented in the Hunter Laptop from hell hence Trumps gets indicted for nothing.

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Fantasy.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The sad thing about trump supporters: they KNOW he's a f***ing crook. His trump university scam proves it. His trump charity foundation scam proves it. The thousands of lawsuits filed by small vendors against him prove it. Surrounding himself with convicted crooks like Manafort, Flynn, Weisselberg, Cohen proves it. The Stormy Daniels payment and denials prove it. Audiotapes prove it. Pleading the fifth over 400 times proves it, by his own admission. None of that matters, of course, because having a corrupt, fascist leader is a small price to pay for the cause of white supremacy.

More indictments are coming, from state and Federal levels. This is still America: nobody is above the law. Indictment Day was a great day for the country, as will be Arraignment Day on Tuesday.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He's such a crook they had to gin up an indictment with no teeth! Lol nice try

7. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

Don't hold your breath. IconLOL.gif

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

we have all heard the saying a grand jury can indict a ham sandwich.

lets remember why that is true. there is no representative for the defense. any fact that could immediately destroy the case is hidden from the jury. all the witnesses are called by the DA. nobody is in the room except the jury and the prosecutor. the prosecutor can lie because its secret. there is no judge to issue objections. all exculpatory evidence is never allowed to the jury.

i was on a grand jury once for a year, edwin edwards testified. it was fun, but it hurt me academically, as i was 19 and in LSU at the time and missed beaucoup classes. we indicted every single case. we didnt give a shit because if we were wrong it was going to trial anyways for an actual jury. i opposed indictment a few times but i was the only one and it didnt matter you only needed a majority.

9. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

The cool thing about it is that it sets the precedence for any sitting AG to indict Obama or Biden once he is out of office. Obummer and his Fast & Furious gun scheme affected several states. Biden has tons of wire fraud and money laundering to answer for. Bit early to be blowing the shofar, isn’t it Notanyyahoo? What do you expect from a DEI hire for AG anyway?

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yep I see it now. My apologies to Bayou.

shane0911 likes this.