Trump Indicted

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tigermark, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

we will indeed.

any fair miinded person can see this is a weak case that has zero chance to stick, and that its a political move by an ambitious democrat attorney.

even if you hate trump you should acknowledge this is purely a weaponization of the judicial system.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Key word in your post is "DEMOCRAT". A kind way to describe DEMOCRATS is the enemies of freedom. I have much more colorful descriptions but this will do.

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

The DA presented his evidence to the grand jury and even allowed exculpatory evidence from Robert Costello and extended an invitation to Trump to testify on his own behalf. Trump refused to do so. The Grand Jury voted to indict him. Now the DA will take his case into court and Trump will have his chance to defend himself. A jury will decide guilt or innocence based upon the evidence, or lack thereof, presented. Sounds exactly how our judicial system is supposed to work. How else is it supposed to go? I would go as far to say that Trump has been treated preferentially considering there was no handcuffed perp walk or mug shot. Thing to remember is this: in a court of law it will be the facts presented that decide whether he is innocent or guilty, not what you guys here on TF think, not what Tucker Carlson thinks on FOX, not what Rachel Maddow pontificates on MSNBC, nor what I think.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dont think it will make it to trial, but if it does there is 0.00 chance he will be convicted.

if he wasnt trump this case would have never happened at all.

lemme axe you something, friend. do you think to any extent the left and the media has lost credibility on the question of whether trump is about to be arrested/jailed/convicted etc? note that i can go back on this forum 7 years and show examples of lefties telling us trump was done. i mean even from before he was elected. but it never happened. they said the walls were closing in every day, and it never happened. this doesnt lead you to question whether the media's analysis of trump legal risk is a bit off?

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

wonder why he didn’t just pay a fine like these guys did….

they seem pretty much the same right?

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/03/30/politics/clinton-dnc-steele-dossier-fusion-gps/index.html

FEC fines Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC over Trump-Russia dossier research

Washington(CNN) — Federal election regulators fined Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee earlier this month for not properly disclosing the money they spent on controversial opposition research that led to the infamous Trump-Russia dossier.

The DNC was fined $105,000 and the Clinton campaign was fined $8,000, according to a letter sent by the Federal Election Commission to a conservative group that requested an inquiry

Tiger in NC likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

(D)ifferent

7. Tiger in NC

you know the crime is exactly the same so I can’t argue that point….but it’s always the cover up that get you. Once the feds start investigating you have to stop playing politics and start telling the truth or the trouble starts to mount.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What law was broken that he covered up?

Is this another “we have to investigate to find out”?

Track record seems nice.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

do you think to any extent the left and the media has lost credibility on the question of whether trump is about to be arrested/jailed/convicted etc?

10. Tiger in NC